Iran begins installing 6,000 new centrifuges

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by cadcruzer, Apr 8, 2008.

1. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

2. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I don't understand that one...cuz I post on the HFs...:blush5:

3. cadcruzer

Well, He does say He would like to see an Israel with no Israelis.If you were sitting in Israel his words would have more meaning.There is no denying the "friction" between Israel/Iran.
    Of course, not literally wiping a country off the map, being physically impossible. AhMADinejad would love nothing more than to see Israel burn to the ground.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel

Iran has been stalling for time and sanctions aren't working.

This is not a problem that will go away on it's own,Iran will never come clean on it's Nuclear Quest and Israel is running out of time to do nothing.

4. cadcruzer

Yea, no chit.............

Gotta love this part
    I'm pretty sure the tubes don't spin at all ;). Atleast not the type we are talking about here.

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I don't know his every thought, tbh.
    I thought he just wanted to get rid of the so-called Zionist regime in Israel.
    He didn't care too much about getting rid of Israeli people...
    But, you learn something new everyday.

Are you viewing this as a purely (or predominantly) Israeli/Iranian issue?

6. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Lol. I don't think so either.
    For some reason he has been playing the big "I am" for a while now.
    I - like a few others - am starting to think he doesn't know as much as he thinks.

7. cadcruzer

We may have to attack Iran by Dec.

Sep. 16, 2009
    JPost.com Staff , THE JERUSALEM POST
    Israel will be compelled to attack Iran's nuclear facilities if Western powers do not impose serious sanctions against Teheran by the end of 2009, former deputy defense minister Ephraim Sneh said on Wednesday.
    "We cannot live under the shadow of an Iran with nuclear weapons," he was quoted as telling Reuters in an interview on a visit to the UK. "By the end of the year, if there is no agreement on crippling sanctions aimed at this regime, we will have no choice."
    Sneh reportedly stressed that a military strike would be "the very, very last resort. But ironically it is our best friends and allies who are pushing us into a corner where we would have no option but to do it."
    "I wonder if they will [put a tougher sanctions regime in place] quickly enough. If not, we are compelled to take action."
    Sneh, who holds no position in the government and was speaking in his personal capacity, told Reuters it was not clear the US and EU had the decisiveness to take such steps, which should include tougher banking and oil curbs, by year's end. He added that the need for the involvement of "Russia and China is a myth," as strict sanctions imposed by the West would be tough enough to work.
    "It is bloodless, and it even stops short of a naval blockade," he said.
    Sneh reportedly explained that Jerusalem could not accept a nuclear-armed Iran because government processes would be "substantially distorted," as the cabinet's decision making would be hostage to the fear of Teheran's nuclear retaliation.
    If the Islamic republic completes its military nuclear program, immigration to Israel would stop, young men and women would emigrate to pursue their future in places seen as more secure and investment in Israel would be reduced, he reportedly said.
    The former deputy minister also warned that Iran would pressure moderate Arab states to toughen their positions vis-a-vis Israel, and that a nuclear Iran would prompt Saudi Arabia and Egypt to obtain nuclear weapons themselves, bringing about a Middle East "fully loaded with nuclear weapons.

Source.

I don't see another set of sanctions on Iran changing anything.Russia and China have opposed every sanction as of yet, so why bother ?

8. cadcruzer

The "Zionist Regime" he wants dead. As for the rest, just to be anywhere but Israel.

9. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I get your point.

Odd man. I'll have to educate myself on the mans ego.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

they used to put uranium rocks in socks and spin them around over their heads, the david and goliath story is a spin on the first arms race.. .. [​IMG]

ever notice Iranians have bare feet and wear sandals,, except for Ahmadinejad' his socks are slingshots.. :rofl:

[​IMG]

11. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

Honestly, I clicked on it on the main page and forgot it took you to the first page. :)

and I'm certainly an ass, but pretentious? pfft.

I just have lost a lot of faith in humanity.

12. odon

odon Slightly Popular

:confused: I don't know what you mean.

The way you spoke it certainly felt pretentious.
    I was thinking: "Who the hell does he think he is?"

13. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I don't question their motives anymore than I question the motives of western industrialists or John McCain when he called for more nuclear power generation.. As long as Israel denies Dimona...the real question is moot.
    http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/israel/documents/reveal/index.html

14. gardener

I don't remember any Afghanis or Iraqis being on the those planes on 2001. I don't think the US waged war to spread democracy. I thought our war effort was based soley on retribution.We made huge mistakes with Japan...should we repeat them?

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

there isnt any need to be in Afghanistan when a Drone can spot a hot gun at 30,000ft..
    Drones dont care if they get shot cause they are machines..// ..

[​IMG]..

16. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

We spread democracy in Japan. Duh.

17. gardener

We imprisoned and confiscated the goods and property of Japanese Americans. Do we wish to repeat that?

Is that what this global economy is about? How many years did the US government have to invest in the Japanese government before we stood back? How many years did we monitor the Berlin Wall?

18. cadcruzer

And this means what? Hasn't this been explained to You already?

So, you're calling for an invasion of Saudi Arabia?

It was for the Oil, remember...........

Purple fingers ring a bell ?
    You thought wrong .

Really, like?

19. cadcruzer

Gardener, this isn't 1000 things YOU hate about America thread, it's a thread about Iran's Uranium Enrichment Program.

20. gardener

Perhaps they are only attempting to extend their energy potential like the repulicans wish the US to do? Whereas we know what is stored at Dimona, and it's not energy productive. And never has been based on energy or ultility production.