Iq's Correlation With Religiocity, Income, And Violence

Discussion in 'Psychology and Sociology of Modern Society' started by Nerdanderthal, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

What opinions? Are you refusing to look at the chart on the page from the College Board?

2. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

I'm willing to answer any direct questions you have. You won't answer any of mine.

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Ya know the thing that you fail at the most is in not recognizing that there are so many variables often unaccounted for in those studies that the conclusions have to be taken within that context and are very far from definitive.
    When we boil it all down, all you have really said is blacks are stupid and not capable of anything but sports, yet you are not racist.

1 person likes this.
  4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

``````

No, blacks are not stupid......There are smart and dumb people in all races.....Intelligence cannot really be meausured anyway.....book smart? Life smart? what are we testing really with some stupid questions or puzzles on a piece of paper....some people are simply not good at taking tests...does not make them stupid.....

What irks me are the immigrants or illegal immigrants that keep flooding this country.....and having children when they cannot even keep their own heads above water...It is a sore spot for me to do that and expect us all to take care of these kids with welfare systems and things. How smart is that? I guess maybe it is smart...they have figured out a way to beat the system to stay here, too.....

My brother and I were talking about this...He told me it costs just as much as going to Harvard did for him to send kids to certain schools in NYC....and this is just grammer school level in in NYC....
    My brother also said many people want kids to succeed where they failed...another attempt for the ego self.

5. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Yep I have the same backdrop of reality that you do. It doesn't take an investment in the movie industry to apprehend that we make choices, personal selection, and those choices affect our health. There is also the element of larger cycles disrupting diurnal rhythms as in mass extinction events. Like I said there is always more to learn or much to consider that you haven't.

6. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

Up until very recently I was blindly following the liberal bandwagon in terms of immigration. Race realism made me question my positions in this area. A mass flood of lower IQ individuals can absolutely wreck a technologically advanced society. In Europe right now there are many, many people from the Arab street trying to get into Central and Northern European countries to take advantage of the available welfare. UK is in the worst shape. There are huge swaths of London that are dominated by people following Islam, demanding socially conservative values. They demand respect for their dogma and superstition while flouting the principles of a free, open society.

My argument is that there are fundamental, genetic differences between the long term inhabitants of Sweden and the people who came from Saudi Arabia. It took many years, hundreds of generations for these differences to manifest and solidify. The differences are more severe and more permanent than we'd like to think.

7. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

8. Moonglow181

I would agree here.....
    I have always been a liberal, but very conservative when it comes to immigration....Go through the legal process, as i would do, if I moved to another country and wanted to become a citizen....I have no sympathy for the illegal immigration.....I have no feeling for anything sneaky anyway.....
    I cannot sneak into a country in all good consciounsenss and stay there......so I expect the same from people as I would do.
    My brother's girlfriend went back to Japan this year....as he is not ready to marry her yet.....she upheld the law....so f you to the others....and I missed her coming here this year for Thanksgiving.

9. thedope

What country do you want to sneak into?

It is in good conscience to act in harmony with those things you truly desire.

10. Moonglow181

I do not want to sneak into any country...

Legitimately, I would not mind going to Scotland or Finland, but will most likely stay here. My point is that if I did want to move to another country, I would go through the processes that i need to......in order to gain citizenship in another country........

Is the legalities of coming here so hard, that they have to come here illegally?

So many dogs and cats need a good home that live in shelters. Should I take them all in......?
    I wish I could.....but that is impossible. I don't know what my point is exactly.

11. thedope

12. Moonglow181

Should not take that long, I agree......Thedope.....stupidity in many areas of this world......and that is one of them....if they are here legally, they will have to pay taxes like everyone else, so that would be better for the money hungry govt, too, wouldn't it? I do not know what the answers are.......and I am thinking I am over here in left field off the original topic as it is....

back to that.....some people have strengths or smarts where they are genetically used to something....If I were to be stuck in some jungle somewhere, I rather have a black man with me for survival than some book smart person, unless that book smart person was well read and practiced what to do to survive in a jungle......for example......and I do not think intelligence can really be measured......

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

14. thedope

15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Hmmm, Moonglow, never took you to be such a racist.
    Learn something new everyday I guess.

16. Moonglow181

^ I am not racist. Obviously, you misinterpret what I was trying to illustrate here, although, rather poorly...I give you that...I do try to find out exactly what someone means before calling them names, though. Maybe you should learn a lesson or two yourself.

17. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Damn, you're like a fuckin' god or something... :daisy:

1 person likes this.
  18. Moonglow181

To clarify.....people have affinity for different things. I will use my ethnicity as example now...Finnish mainly....are used to saunas....are brought up in them for the most part, and can usually stand more time in one in hotter temps than most other people who are not used to saunas...does this fact make me a racist ...or just pointing out what I have experienced and saw myself.....

intelligence does speak many languages...as I keep trying to emphasize also.

19. thedope

To me considering things in clear light soothes my emotions. Sometimes we call inconsiderate, heartless.