Intuitive astrology for 2011: Synastry, etc, $7 - FREE Tarot!

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Ingrid~Starslight, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Ingrid~Starslight

Ingrid~Starslight Guest

Hello to curious and skeptical people from all walks of life! If you are wondering what the coming year could look like for you, or have thought that tarot or astrology readings sounded really interesting but WAY too expensive, this is a great opportunity for a fun, affordable reading!

I'm an intuitive and practical reader, and I specialize in funny and insightful reports that contain grounded advice for the here and now. Love and compatibility analysis are areas of talent and interest for me too, and tend to be among my most popular readings! I don't believe in overcharging customers, so I use a sliding-scale donation system through a secure paypal merchant account.

So, my New Year service is this: I'll send you a 5-card tarot reading by e-mail for FREE. (Or I can post it to the forum, if you are comfortable having it shown publicly.) If you like it and decide to order an astrology report, send a paypal donation of at least $7.00, and I'll draw you a unique personal astrology report for the New Year.

Paypal Link

I hope to be of help to you! By the way, I love this web of forums! I hardly know where to begin! :love:

Blessings,
    Ingrid
    ~
    ingrid.starslight@yahoo.com