Introductions

Discussion in 'Introduction to Hindu Spirituality' started by Bhaskar, Jan 19, 2008.

1. luzianne

luzianne Member

Hello My name is Gail I am 55 years old and from the San Francisco Bay Area. I have always been interested in different religions and would like to learn and be a part of this class.

2. Night_Owl

Night_Owl Member

Hi, my name is Emily, and I am very interested in different religions, and probably most interested in how they are all connected. I realize Gail and I seem to have stumbled here two years after this class started, but I still wish to participate. I was raised a strict Christian, but have felt a sort of feeling in me lately that perhaps all religions, and cultures for that matter, are parallel to one another, and therefore our "differences" may not be actual differences at all. That is what I'm trying to figure out. I also wish to discover more of a spiritual part of me as well.

3. mvmcd1950

mvmcd1950 mvmcd1950

I welcome the oppertunity to learn about Hinduism..

4. ChinaCatSunflower67

ChinaCatSunflower67 Member

Probably very late for this but whatever, My name is Dylan and ive been following the teachings of Hinduism for just a few months, But ever since I learnt about it Ive loved every second of it! so im glad I have something to read for the next week or more! =)

5. SSB618

SSB618 Guest

Hi everybody, my name is Sam. I was raised Catholic but have considered myself agnostic for some years now. I took a course about Zen a few months ago that opened my mind and sparked my curiosity towards what's out there. I just finished reading a friend's copy of The Only Dance There Is and this completely solidified that interest. I know almost nothing about Hinduism and I'm really excited to learn = )