Introduction?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by GrazingMoose, Sep 10, 2013.

1. GrazingMoose

GrazingMoose Guest

I always feel so lame when I introduce myself. I fail at conveying who I am to other. But I'll give it a whirl, why not.
    I'm 19, in college. Plan to stay Film editing. I obviously enjoy Films, as well as reading, writing, etc etc (all that artsy cliche sounding stuff). I love body mods, I only have two tattoos and a few piercing at this point but can't wait to get more. I'm a vegetarian but thats my thing, and I don't really care if its yours or not, to each their own.
    I feel like I'm split between two categories of people. I'm a huge nerd, love Harry Potter probably too much (did I mention both of my tattoos are HP related? mm, yeah they are), and currently can't get enough of A Song of Ice and Fire. But on the other hand I want to live on a commune for a Summer. I'm a free thinker. I love to learn but hate the education system. I hate grades.
    Anyways, thats more than enough rambling- I'd love to meet some chill new fellows to talk with, and share ideas, expand my horizons.
    -GrazingMoose

2. wobs

wobs Senior Member

hello,hope you have a good time

3. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Welcome!:)

4. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Greetings Miss Moose! Welcome to the forums! I like your red hair, too! :)

5. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Hi there GM :seeya:

6. GrazingMoose

GrazingMoose Guest

Thanks! Nice to meet you :]

7. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Not a problem! Nice to see your reply, too. As for Texas, I've never been there. I have a friend who lives in Austin and another who lives in that area (Round Rock, I do believe). :)