Introducing Toys

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Lvlygrl, Jan 21, 2017.

1. WillButler

WillButler Members

Start small, a nice vibe or rocket, and build a collection together.

2. I use a silver bullet on the wife sometimes when we have sex. It's nice to put it on her clit while she's riding me. Selfishly I don't mind because she can cum faster that way, and then I can cum how I please.

Have any luck introducing it?

3. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Unfortunately I haven't been shopping yet...lol

4. Maybe try to find which toy you want first, and then see how to introduce it. :)

5. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

i won't be introducing any toys to anyone but me....so I'm gonna make it a REALLY good one.

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lvlygrl, My wife and I have a WeVibe. It is to be used as a couples toy, but can be used as a individual masturbation toy. It is really fun and discreet. A bit expensive , but worth the money.We masturate a lot so it works for us. It is used by the woman to stimulate the clitoris and the g spot while the man inserts his cock in her.It really enhances the coupling. It really is a great toy and is wireless.

7. C3po

C3po Members

I asked wife if size really did matter to which she replied of course not. So I told her I wanted to challenge that statement. She kinda smiled and said how are you going to do that? I told her I was going to purchase several dildos to simulate different size cocks and use them on her. She tilted her head and laughed but said game on. So I bought several sized dildos one being 9 1/2" long, 1 7/8" wide, and then I got one with cyber skin 11" long and 2 1/4" wide. I waited till she was really hornet one night and while I was giving her oral sex I had used several fingers to stimulate her then squeezed some lub on her pussy and the smaller dildo. I returned to giving her oral and pressed the dildo against her pussy. She didn't object so I continued to rub and press that dildo against her pussy opening , as she became more aroused I inserted the dildo several inches into her and she reacted by spending her legs wide and rocking her hips to take the dildo even deeper. She started to moan and make noises I never heard before. She was truly enjoying the sensations and stimulation the dildo was giving her. She had her first orgasm. A few minutes later she had another, she rode that dildo for a good fifteen minutes experiencing a couple more climaxes. she was getting tired so I traded her toy for my cock, I came quick as I was so worked up watching her performance. Afterwards we talked and she admitted that she was surprised by how good the dildo felt. So I said that size does make a difference and she said that it did. we started using the dildo a lot but around six months later I noticed that she still enjoyed the dildo but not quite as much, so I thought it was time to introduce her to the big boy. A opportunity presented itself so after our regular foreplay was in progress I grabbed the big fella and told her I needed to reapply some lub, that's when I switched the dildos. Lubed the dildo and her up really well then started to rub that big cock against her pussy, she started to press against the head eventually sliding it in several inches, she stopped, gasped and very slowly continued to take it deeper, after she had a good six inches in her she exploded into a massive climax, she picked up the pace and took a good nine inches into her pussy cuming multiple times, she was rocking, wiggling, pumping, shouting obsinaties riding that big cock, she was talking about how stretched she was and how full her pussy felt, making all kinds of faces expressions enjoying hetself like never before. This went on for quite some time. She finished with another huge climax. Afterwards she was telling me how she's never came that hard before, how good it felt, how this is now her favorite sex toy.I use it all the time on her, she loves the sensations and stimulation she gets from such a big cock. It's part of our regular sex routine now. I told her " the bigger the toy, the greater the joy!" She asked me if she was a size queen, I told her she was on the way. I also told her she had nothing to fear from a BBC as she could comfortably fit one in if the need ever presented itself. She just smiled at me.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
    6Sailor9 likes this.