Introducing myself.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Giovanni420, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Giovanni420

Giovanni420 Member

Whats up guys? Just want to introduce myself to the forums. My name is Giovanni, and I was originally born in san benadetto del tronto,italia. moved to america when i was 9. coming from a very strict italian upbringing i didn't get to have much fun in highschool as one can say. now that im 18, and almsot a freshman college im finally opening up. as of now i'm a virgin i won't lie. i do have several questions, and if anyone wants to take a shot at them.. go for it.

Do any penis enlargement pills actually work? Any of them god damnit!?

Is a virgin guy a turn off?

Is a guy with a big dick more appealing or a man who is in shape? (shallow question i know)

2. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

uhh...
    question one ...i dont know.
    question two... i think so... but thats only coz they dont know what they are doing... and i am not very patient
    question three... i like a man in shape as opposed to a big dick. but i am wouldnt mind what they looked like if i knew them.. big dick is a bonus i guess

3. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

You're probably overthinking it. But no, pills don't work as far as I know.

4. Giovanni420

Giovanni420 Member

5. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

"Do any penis enlargement pills actually work? Any of them god damnit!?"

no

"Is a virgin guy a turn off?"

Depends on the guy and attitude. my first guy was avirgin, but he was super willing to learn and so we learnt about sex together and that was great. m y best friend has taken a few guys vcards and they werent willing to learn and so, well, they sucked in bed and not in the good way

"Is a guy with a big dick more appealing or a man who is in shape? (shallow question i know)"

im way more worried about the personality of the person the cock is attached to. i mean, a little extra girth is nie and yeah muscle definition can be sexy but the person its surrounding is the most important part