introducing mushrooms to your girlfriend

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by redbarcheta, Dec 28, 2004.

1. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

my girlfriend, has only smoked cannibus, and cannibus laced with pcp (not knowing it). I want her to experience other drugs with me. She shows some interest in tripping with me, and i know i relaly want to trip with her too. How much should i give her? probably just an eighth i think. And do you think it should just be me and her, becuase it would be more chill for her, or with 2 or more persons? tell me waht you think about introducing mushrooms to the person you love, i think it would be great. what kind of conditions should a first time tripper have?

2. sitareric

sitareric Banned

I think you should do em just with you two, and no more than an eighth for sure. I want to do them with my girlfriend too, and shes never tripped.. im going to stick some hawk feathers in my hair, and guide her to the realms that i reach when im trippin, where i feel all of earth, and our history, our DNA, where we're goin, the earths shifts, and entire energy..and for me i gotta be in the woods..

I think absolute comfort would be the key:)

3. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

hawnk feathers, that is soo cool man, thanks for the info too.

4. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

im a girl and i have done them once before with a cuple close friends...it was my first drug that made me trip...and it was awesome....so bring it up with her and if she's interested then go for it!! Would be heaps of fun!

5. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Definitely just you two, too many people might make her uncomfortable while shes tripping...

6. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

When on shrooms it's key to be able to let loose. It should only be the two of you.

7. skankleft

skankleft Member

I would say just the two of you, and do it in a safe environment (like at one of your houses). I would say don't give her more then 2.5 grams. Make sure you do them in a environment that she feels safe in though.

8. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

we would probably be doing it in my bedroom. 2.5 grams huh? i have no way of telling. How many grams is an eighth?

9. LongHairKid

LongHairKid Member

id say just the two of you

and probably not more than half an eighth
    half an eighth is like chillin mode
    a whole eighth tends to pretty intense especially for a first trip

10. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

3.5 grams in an eigth.

11. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

ohh thanks

12. nesta

nesta Banned

providing you are eating psilocybe cubensis and not a stronger kind of mushroom (mostly depends on location and season) i'd say 3.5 is NOT too much. full eighth each. people vastly underdose on psychedelics these days and half the people that take them don't even trip. if you just want to get high, smoke some pot. if you want to trip, then take at LEAST an eighth of mushrooms. an eighth would be a perfect dose for a newby, in my opinion. half an eighth won't do much more than make you a little giggly, and i don't know if you're growing them yourself or where you live, but around here shrooms are damn expensive (for the poor bastards who don't learn to grow them and be self sufficient) and a half eighth would be a perfect waste of money.

by the way, the word is cannabis. cannibus is a rapper, not a plant.