Introducing Me.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Rockstock2004, May 9, 2004.

1. Rockstock2004

Rockstock2004 Member

Hello everyone , My name is Kevin Martin. I am from Southern California, in a small town named Mira Loma. it's near Riverside, and Ontario. What I do for a living is basically research Tornadoes. I am the CEO of my research team called WIRT, or Weather Intensity Research Technologies. We concentrate on Mother Earth's wraths, known as the Tornado. The Tornado facinates me and my team grately in understanding why they happen when they do. Scientist still don't know why they form, however, out research in the field is putting the pieces together nicely. With a nw Advanced math Formula for Tornadic Thunderstorms, our team has turned Tornado Warning time from 17 minutes, to nearly 3 hrs. That gives people the needed time to get out of the city, or much less their house in the event a Tornado Warning is issued for their area. We are also researching the why's and how a Tornado forms. Designing machines to be placed onthe outskirts of cities to kill a Tornadic Circulation when it apporaches. These new machines will be test during this years 2004 Tornado Season in the Great Plain,also known as Tornado Alley. Sure I am a busy person,but still like to party. I spend alot parties when I have them at my house, so alot of friends love to party with me. I like to go to the beach, and stay on the internet, and do all kinds of things when Research time is NIL. My photo is on the member photo section of this forum so you know what i look like, and not just know me from the letters I type,lol. Well that's me, and glad to meet all of you.

2. BornInTheWrongGenera

BornInTheWrongGenera Member

Hey Kevin. :) I'm a new member, too. Tornados are interesting, indeed. Thankful I've never had to go through one, though! lol Tornados are pretty much non-existent here in Albuquerque.

Welcome to the board!

3. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Dude, what in the WORLD are you doing in California?! Come to Moore, Oklahoma... PLENTY of tornadoes for you here! LOL

I find the 3 hour tornado warning thing interesting tho, the way it works here is we go under a "tornado watch" when there COULD be a tornado and then a tornado "warning" when there IS a tornado... and usually the warnings come suddenly and the sirens go off and we have to rush our asses to the shelter... the tornado comes minutes later... not 3 hours!

4. Hrt of a Hippie

Hrt of a Hippie Member

Hey Kevin. I just checked out your site due to the fact that I have been working nonstop. I did think that you looked like that guy. Who is he anyway?
    Well I hope that everything is going well. Hope to climb up some waterfalls with you one day.
    Peace.
    Paige

5. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Hey Kevin,welcome to the forums enjoy yourself.
    I do have to agree with Bree though,California doesn't know what a twister is.
    Come out here to Missouri and Oklahoma right smack dab in the middle of tornado alley.Where we get blown away on a regular basis.