Introducing curious gay guy friend to the other side

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by RiffDude, Sep 1, 2021.

1. RiffDude

RiffDude Members

Its been a while since I've been on here, but in the meantime I was discussing with a gay pal how much I love eating a woman out... He admitted that he is curious to try fucking a woman at least once (YOLO right?) and it led to a big fantasy where we hooked up a threesome.... He wanted me to basically direct him in what to do with her, like lessons and also as a sub following my instructions for her benefit. It was a real turn on imagining that scenario, would be amazing to get a chance to try that!

What's anyone's experiences of being gay but curious and getting to actually try with the opposite sex? It would all be so new I imagine?

2. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

I've seen it the other way around. My wife - and some of her friends - think it would be hot to show a cute gay guy what it's like to enjoy pussy and tits. My wife works with a gay guy and always says what a waste . . . he has a hot body. She wants to make him bi!

jmadre and RiffDude like this.