Introduce yourselves!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by borut16, May 25, 2004.

1. bluefairy

bluefairy Member

wow, im surprised everyone read it. thanks guys:) i thought i was the only one who read em

2. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Don't be so self-conscious, you did just fine.

You don't have to take yourself so seriously, you've led a very interesting and fullfilling life, and you seem like a very sweet humble person.

With the dancing and sports I bet you're a very beautiful girl inside and out. Hope to see you around. :H

3. megnificent

megnificent Member

Hi!

I'm Meghan - I'm from Victoria, B.C over in canada, eh.
    I'm 16 on the 22nd. I'm a highschool student, and work part time at a local feed store - Willow Wind feed and tack - and this closely ties into my one true passion in life - horses. I currently own one horse, Quincy, who just turned two last month.
    I'm pretty new to HipForums, but so far all my hip-forum related experiences have been fairly positive ones, so I can't complain.
    My music collection consists of fairly mainstream modern-rock ( Thornley, Velvet Revolver, Modest mouse, our lady peace, the distillers, default etc etc) and I have been caught listening to country before - I'm a wannabe cowgirl.
    I also enjoy reading and writing.
    Probably my most noticeable physical feature would be my hair - I've got dark red hair, and very curly hair ( unless I attack it with a flatiron and a cupboard full of productcs, heh heh heh)
    If I had a scanner I'd post a picture, but until then you'll all just have to use your imaginations.
    I'm a very social person, and love meeting new friends. I'm a social butterfly - plop me into any situation and I'll do fine. I like to think that I'm fairly logical, but I'm also very sarcastic and seem to be missing all tact. But hey, we can't all be perfect, right?
    Well, that's all for now! :) Thanks for reading

-Megs

4. dasiy

dasiy Member

Well my name is Amber. I'm 15. I live in Georgia. I am the sister of Sprout. I'm really into politics, and just so you know I guess I'm what you would call "anti-bush". I do not surpport this war! I think it is B.S., but anyways, back to me. Well I have 2 brothers whom I love very much. I think that we are very close, or at least I think that. We don't fight and argue all the time. We get along very well. I have a neice whom I love very much too. I have pictures of me, but I'm not sure how to put them on here right now, but I will find out, so if you want to see a picture of me, you can always add me to your messengers, or just email me if you want one. Well I will be going into high school this year. I'm very excited about it. I think that maybe I will be more teenagers like me, and ones that share the same interest as me. I live in such a small town, that its hard to. I enjoy reading, my music, drawing, and looking at other peoples drawings. I'm kinda shy when I first meet someone,but I open up very quickly. I love to talk. I like helping people work out their problems. Not that I'm nosiy (well sometimes,but don't tell anyone!!) I like to think that I'm the kind of person that someone can count on. Well I think that I've spent enough of your time. So I'll stop here,but if you want to know more,feel free to add me to your messenger or email me.

5. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Hey, my name is Chris, and...I'm an alchaholic (sobs) :p
    My favorite band is Sublime, favorite beer is Bud, favorite Scooby Doo villan is that weird radiation monster, and my favorite diversion is nekked ladies!

6. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

So which messengers do you have and whats your handle?

You sound very nice. Welcome.

7. dasiy

dasiy Member

Yahoo. You can add me as kissing_cold_mirrors999. And thank you!

8. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

wow you all write so much about yourselves...theres not much to say about me

im lisa...16...i play guitar but i suck....i like sublime a lot...and im very weird according to other people and boring (according to me)

well actually when im with other people im not boring when im alone i tend to bore myself

well maybe i do bore other people...im just too full of myself to admit it?

9. Jude7186

Jude7186 Member

hi...i'm vanessa, i'm 18 ...just turned 18 last week... so yeah i have more "rights" now. lol w/e
    i love the beatles! and i sort of play guitar ...umm...sometimes...( i think my guitars are starting to grow cobwebs)

10. SJK89

SJK89 Member

Hi my names Steven and Im from London. I'm 15 years old and have just found this site. My favourite bands are Nirvana, Rage Against The Machine, The Beatles, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Incubus, Jefferson Airplane, The Offspring and the Grateful Dead.

I'm basically a Marxist. I hate all Right Wing/Conservative ideals. I'm probably the last person anyone that knows me would think to be a hippie. I used to know someone who filled my head full of Nazi ideals and I was on the verge of believing him. I soon realised that it was all bullshit and turned to bieng a Communist.

I believe in most of the hippie ideals execpt I believe sex is something more sacred then the way it is made out to be. I smoke canabis quite alot but not all the time. I havent smoked it since I think I smoked too much and I got really paranoid and I didint like the way it made me feel.

I have got one question what are the effects of Acid?

11. turtlefriend

turtlefriend Member

Hi, I'm Sorcha...

I"m 17. My goal is to be a starving novelist. I am a vegetarian (soon to be vegan when I'm out of the house) not because I disagree with eating animals per se, but the way they are treated before they reach your plate. I volunteer at a non profit rescue/rehab aquarium, write, and work on my guitar-playing skills in my spare time.

Bands I like: The Beatles, The Who, Simon and Garfunkel, REM, Barenaked Ladies, NOFX, Green Day, The Vines, The Darkness, The White Stripes, and other eclectic stuffs.

Peace out 'yall.

12. smellyhairyhippie

smellyhairyhippie Member

Frank here, id make a speach but im too lazy, if you have any questions just ask.

And yes my signature is very kick ass isn't it?

13. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Hi! I'm HappyHahaGirl and this is my first time here! I try to be really cool... too hard, maybe. I want to be a teacher when I grow up so I can save the next generation. Or at least some of them. My car is red and his name is the Turbo Turtle. He was born in a Volvo factory in 1992 and we're best friends! I have a baby. Ooops! But we dealt with it and he turned out really cute, despite all the drugs and water skiing.

I hope you like me! I sure do! Have a nice day!

14. smellyhairyhippie

smellyhairyhippie Member

if this is your first time here how do you have somany posts?

15. HappyHaHaGirl

Because I'm full of shit. [​IMG]

16. smellyhairyhippie

smellyhairyhippie Member

in that case.... you are banned! but wait you're the only person who's said hi to me so far... welcome aboard!

17. HappyHaHaGirl

Hehe...that's how I trap people into being my slaves.... I befriend them first so they feel obligated to hang out with me... :) I have guilt trips down to an art. :D

18. smellyhairyhippie

smellyhairyhippie Member

oh please i could give you the biggest guilt trip of your life... im jewish!:p

19. GaiasGypsieChild13

GaiasGypsieChild13 Member

"Not if I can hear you.....is there anyone at home?" Pink Floyd

In this city where I live( Mississauga), I am ridiculed for being of hippy caliber, and all the negative energy drives me nuts. I have a great desire to just get up and walk away, but i feel so alone. I live near Toronto ,and I want to find some fellow hippy gaia lovers to come on a walk to nowhere, and live gypsie lives. I really would like to find a commune or farm to flee to. HELP!!!!!

20. dasiy

dasiy Member

I want to find some "hippie" kids that live in Georgia. There are none that I'm aware of! And I feel so alone. The only hippies I know are my brother and his girlfriend and my mom.