Introduce yourselves!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by borut16, May 25, 2004.

1. squeesh

squeesh Member

ah why hello there! im keisha, im 17 years old and im from australia. i live about 1 hours drive south of sydney (u know the place with the opera house and the big bridge) in a terribly conservative country town which i long to escape from. im in my final year of high school which is pretty damn tiring but i cant wait for it to be over. id like to study politics or international relations at uni next year so fingers crossed i get in, then i can move out and have a fabulous flat with my boyfriend stefan. oh by the way im a leftie, soon to be member of the greens. i have also recently started an amnesty group at school which is slowly slowly growing.

ummm i have a beautiful Ibanez accoustic named charlie and she is my darling. i love to sing and i love to paint. um um um i hate thinking of stuff about myself, its always so damn trivial and doesnt reveal shit about me.
    but yeah- to summariese- im keisha, hello. i was here on the old forums and yeah peace and kisses for all of you.

2. shellegirl

shellegirl Member

hello my name is shelle (well not really but i wish it was) i really like to write and read and listen to music. anyone one want to chat some time just send me a message. i just joined this site and haven't really got to know any one yet.

3. Ellis

Ellis Member

Well, euh. Hello, my name is Alison. I'm 14 years old, I'll be turning 15 in september. I live in Belgium, the home of choclat, fries AND beer! yeah.
    I hate school, mostly because I hate learning stuff which I don't care about. I mean economics?? Could there be anything more boring?! But, I like History and English.
    I don't really have alot of friends, I'm pretty shy and it takes a long time for me to get out of my shell...I'm really bad at first impressions.:)
    Hmm, I like listening to music. I like reading. I like walking barefoot. I like drawing. I like writing. I like alot of stuff!
    I'm a vegetarian. I've been playing the drums for about a year now. And god how I love it... I really would like to learn to play the guitar and the saxophone as well.
    I love to watch movies, espescially the classics. My favorite actor, and no doubt about it also the best actor is James Dean. My favorite movie is 'Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulin', I love it!!
    Politicly, I'm a lefty. I care alot about nature and the enviorment.
    Well, this is all that I can write about myself for now. I'm kinda tired...
    [​IMG]
    Led Zeppelin

4. Hippieguy699

Hippieguy699 Member

:D Hi all!
    I am Lloyd. I live in Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland as you well informed folks I am sure all know is a country very much divided by religion which for some stupid reason causes the two main religious groups (Roman Catholics and Protestants) to constantly engage in gang style warfare. This has caused the deaths of many innocent people and is one of the reasons I have become a hippie, I want to make a difference, to help end the violence and bring about peace. If there are any other Hippies from Northern Ireland here please let me know!
    Peace, Love and nothing but good vibes Lloyd!

5. Lizz

Lizz Member

Hi, my name's Lizz, but I also spell it Liz. Either way, I'm 14, and I live in the outer suburbs of Chicago. I'm an incoming sophomore (yes, I skipped a grade), and school basically makes up most of my life, even though it's over for 3 months now. I admit, I'm kind of a nerd--what an understatement. Afterall, I am a member of the academic bowl team and math team, and I'm 3 years ahead in math, but hey, I don't like to boast. Luckily, I think my sophomore year will be much better than my freshman year, since I'll be taking *crosses fingers* AP European History, if not Journalism.

Like I said, I have a strong interest in politics, and would classify myself as a Green, even though I don't really like labels--I also don't really like democrats, either. Though, I was a HUGE supporter of Howard Dean.

Musically, I won't claim that I listen to everything, but I do like alot of artists. My favorites would be the Grateful Dead, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, Crosby Stills & Nash, Dan Bern, Phish (yes, I will admit to liking them), Buffalo Springfield, the Byrds, etc...

That's basically me. Oh, and I'm currently trying to become vegan. Hopefully I will accomplish that by the end of the summer--I think I wanna take it pretty slow. I've always been a HUGE animals rights activist, and for an 8th grade advanced english assignment, wrote an 8 page thesis paper on animal vivisection.

:)

6. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Hello, all...I just signed up last tonight. I've been reading the boards and poking around for a few days, but just got around to signing up. Well, let's see...I never really quite knew I embraced a lot of hippy values until this year. I used to be really closed-minded, but then I meant some great people, and they just changed my whole view of the world...now all I want is peace and love...I don't know why everyone wouldn't want that. I think the whole world just needs to take a step back, look around them, and chill out.

I love doing stuff outdoor, and sometimes reading and writting. I want to learn to play guitar...I hope to start leaning this summer. I need to get a guitar. Let's see...I'm 17, live in Portland, Oregon...I love doing stuff outdoors, I love working with my hands. I like wondering around the city (I spend lot of time on Hawthorne.) But sometimes the city just gets to be too much for me, and I gotta get out of it...or I just feel all blah. Anyway...enough for now. PM me or something if ya wanna chat...Peace and Love, Midget

7. candy

candy Member

howdy ya'll!
    saw this great topic so...had to join it!!
    let me introduce myself....
    i'm candy,17 years old(turning 18 in the summer) I'm a student...
    I live in a small country named belgium.
    hmm...Yeah well can't think of anything else to say so...ask if ya want to!
    feel free!

peace!

8. shinta

shinta Member

I'm Zoë,15 years old and I play digerido
    I live in antwerp,Belgium.
    I like the young ones,blackadders and other sitcoms
    I study Science-modern languages
    next year I'm going to study human Sciences
    I have no brothers or sisters
    I'm a vegetarian
    I listen to :korn,the beatles pink floyd,the offspring,frank zappa,bad news,human league,depech mode,....
    my email is kojiro35@hotmail.com and Aim is kimsreflection
    and this is me!

9. Daisie

Daisie Member

I'm Daisie.. I'm 19, an old lady.
    I'm from Ontario, Canada..
    I like.. stuffs?
    I don't have a picture uploaded right now, but I suppose I could?

10. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Hi my name is Samantha (Sam)

I am from England

I like Music, Tigers, Clockwork-Orange, Vodka, Beatles, Ribeena, Keith Moon, Butlins, Alice in Wonderland, Biting, Dreaming, Painting, Sleeping, Pulling hair, getting very very drunk... etc

Oh yes, and I am in love with John Lennon. Nice to meet you

11. off_my_feet_freak

off_my_feet_freak Member

Hey there!
    I don't really know what to say.... im 17 july 28th. my names sarah. its really common but its. me. . . . . i just found this place my old board @ appyhippy.com has pretty much dies and this has taken over. But this seems to be a nice place. I live over in southern california..... yeah.

doesn't seem to be to many likeminded individuals over here, its sad. but maybe someone will pop up.

anyways nice to meet you all

Peace
    sarah

12. Terra

Terra Member

Hi everybody! :) I am newbie here. My name is Agne and I am 17. I live in Lithuania if you have any idea where it is (I am used that people don't know where it is).
    I am obsessed with music. I listen to it all the time. My favourite bands/singers are Simon & Garfunkel, Guns n Roses, Aerosmith, Eagles, Smokie, Manfred Mann, Doors and of course BEATLES!
    I also am a huge movies fan. I enjoy all movies, except the ones like Star War, Lord Of The Rings, Jurassic Park and others. I made exception to Pirates Of The Caribbean though ;) My favourite actor is Johnny Depp.
    Well I could go on and on but this can get boring :D

13. ThreeLeaves69

ThreeLeaves69 Member

Hey everybody!

My name is elizabeth, lizi or liz for short. Im 14 (almost 15) and i live in santa fe, New Mexico, very different part of the country...
    I'm in a very gooood mood right now so, i must say that i am in LOVE with everything. Im in love with the world, im in love with people, im in love with me socks! SO MUCH LOVE SO LITTLE TIME!

::thinks to ones self:: must spread love...hm...::runs a giant circle round small house, kissin every living thing in site!:: hm...must go find jakey...must spread love!

~*SMOOCH*~

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Which part of Lithuania are you from? I used to visit it frequently.

15. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Megan, here.

I live in the US of A...Kentucky.
    I don't have friends, except Rubey, so I sit at home. I am my own friend.
    My passion is art. I do good art...so I stick with it. I love music, which I'm not so inclined in...so I don't do music, just an avid listener.
    I am a smart ass, and disagree with most people I talk to. I like to piss them off.
    Politics anger me, though it never fails for me to join a political discussion.
    I spend my online time studying serial killers, and posting on the forums.
    I take care of my household, because my mother ALWAYS works.

I have a thing for beautiful people. I draw beautiful people, and surround myself with beautiful people and things. Eventually they annoy me, but I grin and bear it.
    People tell me I think oddly. I think my thoughts are normal.
    I have TONS of journals. Each serve the same purpose, but I lose things a lot, so I just write in the one I find first.
    I write poetry. Very few people have the privelege of reading it, and they all praise it. They tell me I should send them to a publisher, but I don't want my poetry exposed to the world.
    I like piercings, tattoos, and pain. Redlipstick, nooses, and bubble baths.
    Meeting people is a good thing, I suppose:
    test_tubebaby@hotmail.com (MSN)
    i_am_only_satan (yahoo)
    PerspireInXTC (AIM)
    But don't IM me unless you have something interesting to say or talk about.

1.Me with a piece of my artwork. (Marilyn Manson) And, yes, I am aware that my belt makes me look like I have a penis.
    2.My pale face.

16. Terra

Terra Member

BraveSirRubin, nice to hear that :) I am from southern part, Kaunas.

17. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

my father was raised in Vilnus, so I usually visit the area around there... Marijomopole, I think that I actually passed Kanous once, it is near, but i cannot remember, haven't been to Lithuania in 12 years :)

18. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Being a friend of yours is an honour and a privelage dear :)

19. GOB1029

GOB1029 Member

Well, my name is Gabe Benson, and i live in a tiny little town called jasper in the state of georgia, usa. my grandfather was a minister, my dad is a minister, my uncle, and my half-brother-in-law. i do not plan to be a minister, but i do plan to go to heaven. i play the guitar (been playing for about a year and a half) i LOVE the beatles, led zeppelin, bob dylan... all the greats. i am very interested in an idea similar to anarchy, no governing bodies, but, people would be goverened by themselves, hopefully knowing about God and Jesus, and the consequences of their actions, but that they can be forgiven. let's see if i can get a picture...
    [​IMG]
    oh yah, i'm 15, i'll be 16 in november. that picture's relatively recent, like, about 6 months ago, well, no, almost a year... geez time flies. yah, i was 14 there. more recent...
    [​IMG]
    there we go... anyways, i'm involved in a youth action council here in pickens county, trying to get activities started for the local youth (there's NOTHING to do here) i pick up trash at school (voluntarily), and also along the roads. tv rots your mind out, so do video games. pick up a good cd! uhm... i guess that's it. have a girlfriend, whom i love very dearly.
    mucho luvo!

20. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Thanks babe! I'm honored and privelaged that you're my only friend!