Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Tentpole

Tentpole Members

Hi everyone.
    Been scanning through the forums for the last few days and decided to join in..
    I prefer women but I do have a cock and cum fetish.. I do class myself as Bisexual but I doubt that I would ever top or bottom but over nany years I have enjoyed playing with a number of guys.. I prefer people who are smooth shaved or at least very short trimmed.. I have a aversion to having curly hairs stuck in my throat lol.
    What I love most is giving oral to both guys and girls.. my biggest fantasy probably like most guys is to have a threesome mmf/ffm.
    Anyway that's enough about me for now and I look forward to chatting with you all soon.

BiSal, Todd56, maturemale3346 and 2 others like this.
  2. Tower69

Tower69 Members

That's pretty much how it started with me 5 years ago... plus the fact I gave in... I'm so weak... :D

BiSal likes this.
  3. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Hello fellow Canadian. :D

4. BranJon79

BranJon79 Members

What’s up everyone. Married and 40-plus male in the US. Would be considered Bi but I don’t play much anymore. Used to top a few older guys about 10 years ago, and have had a few blowjobs from older men in the last few years. Last time was pre-Covid.

I got into it by chatting on Squirt and met a guy who invited me to his place. I actually went to get naked and jerk off and even offered my ass, but he told me I wasn’t even sure what I wanted. Good thing because I wouldn’t consider myself a bottom and prefer being top.

Still haven’t sucked anyone but am willing to try it with the right person.

5. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Sucking the right guy simply rules. I'm currently fooling around with a gay coworker and we're very comfortable together. Makes a huge difference. He knows that we cannot get romantic together and we simply have sex with no attachment. Plus, he's a great guy.

Find the right fella, blow him and let him blow you, it'll bring you the great levels of ecstacy. Win-win. :)

BiSal, EZGoing and BranJon79 like this.
  6. Blastolene

Blastolene Members

Married guy here... who truly enjoys trading oral delights. Lol. ZERO interest in kissing, romance with a guy and not into anal. :)

A BJ buddy would be an ideal scenario... but is more elusive than it should be. Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2022
    BiSal, Dano Dano, Happy Guy and 2 others like this.
  7. SonjaOne

SonjaOne Members

My name is Sonja, I'm 48 and bisexual

Jonny44 and thepapasmurph like this.
  8. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

Welcome, Sonja! Sorry that we're so gay centered, with most members bisexual guys, but I hope you enjoy the site and make many new friends. I hope we get more female members. All the best to you.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  9. Opendoor569

Opendoor569 Members

Hi all, new to this and keen to interact with you all. Have been in straight relationships all my life but always been drawn to same sex thoughts and some actual activity when younger. Back in contact with my masturbation buddy and we are both keen to get back to the fun we used to have.
    Looking forward to hearing others experiences and chatting.

10. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I'm a basically straight 68 year old with a bit of bi curious. I have a sexless marriage and my wife, years ago let me play outside of marriage because we haven't had sex or been able to. With women I had stage fright and no confidence, and the mind games were too much. I found oral and masturbation with a male friend or two the easiest and most fun. I pulled with a friend when we were 18. Nothing more on the bi side until I was 50 and my love of cocks came to the fore. With women, I am largely damaged goods. I stopped short of anal. A rarity I think.

11. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

Just joined the site. I’m 62 not very “site” savy so excuse me if I’m posting in the wrong area.
    I was always into girls/ladys
    I didn’t think I had a bi molecule in me. Then around 15 years ago I saw this guy, he was Naked and very well endowed.
    After that I started thinking more and more about it, till finally I played with another guy.
    I about chickened out but once it was on it actually felt pretty natural…as in born to be bi.
    I’m in the closet and plan to stay there. The frustration is finding a nice, regular buddy.

12. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Hi and welcome! It seems like you are at peace with your sexuality, perhaps more hot and bothered but totally OK that you are lol. I share the frustration of trying to find a nice guy I can trust and vibe with. Wishing that happens for both of us. I hear sex with guys is pretty fun!

13. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to Hip and whilst I am straight , just follow your instincts .

14. JFinch

JFinch Members

Hi. I'm Jennie. I'm happy to join this forum.

6Sailor9, BiSal and thepapasmurph like this.
  15. JFinch

JFinch Members

I'm 41 and bi. I knew it when I got approached by teammates and I didn't react the way a straight girl would. I was interested, so I decided to explore and I liked it. I tried it again and I liked it again. It took me a little while to admit it to myself.

16. fredward

fredward Members

Hi all, Fredward here. Bi guy, poster on bisexual dott com and a refugee from the late lamented shy bi guys. Maybe we met over there?

I'm in my 50s, married to a woman. We swing and we're both bi. Live not too far from Toronto.

BiSal and thepapasmurph like this.
  17. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm glad to connect with you again, man. Another refugee from those great days on "shy bi guys" I have been over on the above mentioned site, too - but I like this one a little better because I can indicated that I like what people write and can connect more directly with people. Glad you are here. It's been a long time.

fredward likes this.
  18. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

I never would have thought in a million years I would get a BJ from a guy or give one but I have.
    It’s very erotic but I struggle with guilt and comfort
    The best times, 2 probably, we’re with guys I had chemistry with and they had great looking members…my mouth felt magnetized

BiSal likes this.
  19. Oldjimbi

Oldjimbi Newbie

Hi, I am a married orally bi man, 72, blue eyes, brown hair(natureal) and considered good looking. I am up for lots of fun

BiSal likes this.
  20. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

Where do you live?