Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

Hi Bill, welcome! This is the place to be! I'm sure you will enjoy chatting with like-minded men here. I find it fun exploring and sharing the gay side of myself in sexy threads.

DanHarvey likes this.
  2. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

You spend an entire day and evening just going through and reading all the quality smut on this server. Its a Gem

KC69 likes this.
  3. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

Hi Dan! Welcome to this awesome place to explore the gay side of your desires! I never considered my gay sexual activities, in person with men and online, a "lifestyle", but I guess you could call it that. I consider my bisexuality as my identity, but I suppose you could say that through the lifestyle I continue to discover deeper levels of the gay part of me, understanding and accepting it more, and ever deepening my identity with it. It's at least partly about figuring out who I am, what I am. So it's not quite the same as, for example, the swinging and orgy "Lifestyle". But I wish you all the best in your own self discovery.

By the way, if that's a picture of your ass, I LOVE it! GORRRRRRRRGEOUS!

DanHarvey likes this.
  4. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

Thats all me buddy. Theres plenty more where that came from if interested. shoot me a DM lets chat ;)

Happy Guy likes this.
  5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Enjoy...............

6. people_lover

people_lover Members

High and Bi (maybe really pan as I understand it now).
    I'm new to the site and having a good look around.
    Mid 50's, married, kids, love my wife tremendously, traditional heterosexual appearance, lots of random homosexual and heterosexual experiences, still working out how to more openly embrace my full range of sexuality without hurting or offending my wife.

Chester Jones and maturemale3346 like this.
  7. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

High and bi is good, high and horny is better!

8. EricaMG

EricaMG Members

Hello I am a bisexual pre mtf transsexual.I like being with women and pre op transsexual women too.Knew this during my transition.Married to a great supportive husband that knows

Chester Jones likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I don't talk much.. I just let my legs and what's between them do the talking........!

maturemale3346 likes this.
  10. Curious69

Curious69 Members

Hello
    60 year old male married over 36 years in a sexless marriage. I love my wife but I miss the sex. I have become bi curious and have ended up at a local book store and given and received hand jobs that I find a lot of fun. I also have received a couple of blow jobs with a condom on. I’m very worried about catching something so I must wear a condom. Hopefully one day I can meet someone I can trust and won’t have to wear one anymore.

William89 likes this.
  11. Pard71

Pard71 Members

Hi. 54 y/o male, curious, married, and have fantasized about it for a while now. When I was fourteen I stayed at an uncles fish camp on a river in an area that was sparsely populated. The structure was built on pilings and elevated due to periodic flooding, and was basic. Had no plumbing upstairs. Had a private bathroom and separate shower but no door. I walked in on my cousins, who were my age, and then once, my uncle. He had an impressive set. At the time though, I was more interested in my female cousin and her friend.

Ybcican, Harry7272 and KC69 like this.
  12. Pard71

Pard71 Members

I just wanted to see my cousin naked, as I remember, she had an awesome body. Her friend was cuter though, and I really wanted to see her.

Harry7272 likes this.
  13. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Hello, I'm Eric in Ontario Canada and I like to play both ways. I'm 52 & and it all started when I had several sexual encounters with two male cousins in my early teens. I went straight from the age of 16 however and got married to my wife in my mid twenties after many girlfriends. In 2017, a gay co-worker convinced me into giving me a BJ and I let him. I was hooked on that day. Since then, we've sucked each other on numerous occasions and we still blow each other to this day from time to time. Also, he's the first and only guy that came in my mouth making me taste cum (other than my own) for the first time. I must say, I don't have regrets.

417guy, Chester Jones and KC69 like this.
  14. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

That's great that you have someone to share this with. I suggest hanging onto that guy! This forum will give you a great perspective on things bi/gay. Some of the posts on here read like erotic stories.

KC69 and Tower69 like this.
  15. Tkhal87

Tkhal87 Members

Tom
    Bi

Hoping to make some friends

16. Boheta

Boheta Members

Hi I'm Mark from Canada and I'm bisexual.

17. TxReggie

TxReggie Newbie

32 male from Texas. Trying to find more like minded guys and girls so I found this forum. Glad to be here, hope to meet a lot of cool and sexy people here.

Tkhal87 likes this.
  18. int0everything

int0everything Members

Hi all, I am Mark, and been Bi for the last 10 years now. Started like many where just let guys give me a blow jobs then I started seeking them out myself. Eventually met a nice guy and he took me all the way and we now have a great FWB relationship and meet every few weeks for some great fun. It has been a long journey and really this year I am having the most fun embracing my bisexuality. Even my FWB is amazed how much more I am enjoying sex with him. Great forum here.

RisingBi likes this.
  19. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Welcome

20. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

It's amazing how many of us start just needing a good BJ lol

Tower69 likes this.