Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Sexualfunone

Sexualfunone Members

Thank you

dd788snipe likes this.
  2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

It will blow over eventually then things will get back to normal once again....I've had to pick and choose with the virus trying to be carful who I suck..... .............

dd788snipe and Sexualfunone like this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

which haven't been to many if any at all..............

dd788snipe likes this.
  4. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

Hello to all,

I am a 75 year old man that loves having oral sex with other men. I was a very orally active with my boy friends (not boyfriends) when I was growing up until I got laid at 16. Then it was nothing but straight sex from then on (except for one encounter in college) until I was around 65 when the sex waned at home. At that point I began to wonder if I still enjoyed having m2m oral sex and joined a m2m "dating" site. With the first "hookup" I found that I love sucking cock even more than I did as a youth. I'm not interested with any other type of gay sex with another man, I just love sucking ------ and talking about it.

So when I found this site I found there were so may discussions I wanted to join I just had to sign up so you will probably see me posting regularly.

Poplo. likes this.
  5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Give em hell................................lol

6. NaturistDude

NaturistDude Newbie

Hi, new male here and have been openly bisexual all my life and although currently in a heterosexual relationship, i still like to remain a part of the bi community as a way to not loose what i feel is part of my identity and be able to vent my bisexuality with people who understand instead of trying to bury it.
    Hopefully that made sense lol

slayer3737 and dd788snipe like this.
  7. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome. You've found the right place.

NaturistDude likes this.
  8. NaturistDude

NaturistDude Newbie

Thank you so much :)

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Talking it over with the wife , first bring the topic up slowly and see how she feels about it................who knows....!

10. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello all,
    I have been enjoying bisexual fantasies for several years.
    My desire to experience a fling with a similar fellow is very strong.
    (My wife is aware and fun about it, but is not encouraging my dalliance. My love for her and our *best-friends-relationship* is not worth upsetting).
    Nice to be here among like-minded friends-to-be.
    EZ

dd788snipe and Happy Guy like this.
  11. Warby33

Warby33 Newbie

Hi everyone I am Karl, 47 and Bi really want to try it with another male I am from the UK Liverpool to be exact. Looking to meet up with like minded males to share my fantasy’s with. The wife does love to shove her Dildo in my arse which is soo nice but I do want to try the real thing. Thanks for looking.

Poplo. likes this.
  12. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

Hi all, I’m Jesse from Vancouver Island BC, Canada. I’m bi and only do oral. Mostly I just like to suck cocks. Sucked my first one when when playing with a friend at about seven years old. I came out to my present wife this year. She doesn’t like to discuss my bi-sexuality at all even though her prior before we got together was living with another woman in a lesbian relationship, which she doesn’t like to talk about. I told her that i do like to suck a cock now and then. She doesn’t want to know about it so I keep it quiet.

13. rich19531953

rich19531953 Newbie

Hi, I'm Rich from South Florida, 68 bi married. I'm looking to make friends.

Poplo. likes this.
  14. dd788snipe

Welcome.

15. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

Hi, I am new name is Dave. i'm 40 years old and coming around to the idea I am Bisexual. From Michigan. Just here to chat with people and learn about stuff.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  16. dd788snipe

Welcome Dave.

17. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

Thanks.

dd788snipe likes this.
  18. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I love the love here.

dd788snipe likes this.
  19. AlwayzHave

AlwayzHave Members

Hello everyone, I'm from NW FL. Newbi here to "hip", but not new to being bi. Been bi most of my 47 years of life, just didn't know or understand all if what it meant when I was young.
    I should proabably say I was originally gay when I was much younger, but wasn't allowed to explore or experiment like I should have due to grandparents (especially their church's) religous beliefs.
    I do love looking at the female form (ass man here), and I really love a mans hard cock, and helping it cum. Relationships, a whole other story.
    Well I'll go for now, but I'll try to answer some questions on other threads. Stay safe.

20. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Welcome!