Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Welcome to the club! Hope you find some pleasant conversation with good folks here.
    How is the LGBT scene in Japan from what you can tell? I've heard its not terribly supported but there aren't people going out of their way to be hostile towards it. In other words there might be moderate consequences for being open about it but if you're more discreet it's cool.

2. ride_stride

ride_stride Members

Thanks for the welcome! The LGBT movement in Japan seems to be progressing in terms of social acceptance and legal recognition, so that's good. I live in Tokyo, so there's a wide array of establishments and places where people can be out and active. But overall, people here tend to keep to themselves, so there's a "don't ask, don't tell" vibe to most interactions, so that can be good or bad depending on how you feel about it. I think many people are still in the closet due to social pressure, but at least they aren't alone.

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Thanks for the reply. I could deal with people keeping to themselves. Unless I'm interested in someone I don't particularly care to know about someone's sexual identity. I feel everyone should feel free to be who they are and live life true to themselves. On some level I'm not a fan of people showing off. However, I understand the need for representation when people of certain sexuality have the most freedom in society and never have to give things they do a second thought, where people of other sexualities have to deal with families who don't approve of what comes naturally to them, or courts deny them the privilege of adopting a child.

4. dpuddy

dpuddy Members

Hello friends. Married(F) bi guy here from Seattle area.

5. Perfectpex

Perfectpex Members

Hi there UK based here for chat

6. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

Greetings all! I'm a 50 yr old bisexual guy from Illinois. I'm just getting out of a ten year marriage (to a female) and I'm ready to explore my desire for men again. I played with a guy in college a few times and never forgot how hot it was. I have often thought it was the most sexual fun I ever had. I'm searching for advice and friendship here. I love the forum and thanks in advance!

7. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Welcome! Hope you find some good friendships here, and some guys near you to check things out. :)

LuvCubs likes this.
  8. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

Thanks! I'm excited to find guys here like myself. I can't wait to dive into this new journey!

9. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Me too. I have not done a thing with guys outside of the Internet. I'm very eager to start. It's great to see your enthusiasm. Some folks hesitate for whatever reason. It took me quite awhile to be comfortable with the idea of same sex fun, for example. College is a great time to try something like this. I wish I had been so much more adventurous and not worried about stuff I didn't need to worry about.
    Do you have any leads or ideas for yourself?

LuvCubs likes this.
  10. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

Thanks! I have played virtually a couple of times and can't wait for a the opportunity to try everything in reality once it's safe to be social again. Do you chat with guys via text or cam?

11. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I have but not really for cybersex. That kind of frustrates me. But talking about it is informative, and kind of fun actually.

12. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

I Was surprised to find chatting so exciting and hot.

dd788snipe likes this.
  13. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Deleted.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    dd788snipe likes this.
  14. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Welcome to the club. I haven't been here too long but I sense a good vibe. Also from New York - State.

dd788snipe, BiMature56 and Granite69 like this.
  15. BiMature56

BiMature56 Members

Hello everyone!! I am a divorced bisexual man, 56 years old. I am from South America. I have had sex with girls and boys since I was a teenager. I like fucking women and men, and also enjoy to get penetrated. I'd like to have dirty chat with bisexual men, women and bi couples. Cheers!!

Scottishdk, dd788snipe and Granite69 like this.
  16. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello - I guess I will start here and see what happens... I enjoyed membership in another bisexual site a few years ago - it was called ShyBiGuys - and I did start there as a shy guy... but, I can't say I am shy anymore. Well, that site's owner let the license go and it slowly fell apart, due to spam; plus nobody had admin controls... it was a sad day when that site finally died... we saw it coming and we tried to rescue it, and even made plans to meet elsewhere... I don't know if anything can replace that forum for me. But, it was what it was... a place in time that took me from the shadows to a place of accepting myself for who I am. I just received an email out of the blue from a member of that old forum - he invited me here, telling me some of the old gang is here. I hope to get reacquainted with some of you guys who were refugees from SBG... but as I am new here and haven't looked around much yet - it does look like this particular section of a very broad forum, may have both men and women and non-gender folks here who identify in some way as bisexual. Hey, and that is great as I see it.
    My name at the old site was papas'Murph - but here, there was already a person with that name - so I took the rather bold approach of saying I am thepapasmurph. You can call me papa, if you wish, but I ain't your daddy. I am soon to be 64 years old, precariously married almost 35 years, the dad of adult children and a grandpappy, too. These last several years have been a time of major transition for me, from a rather self-controlled life, enveloped in a conservative Christian community (to protect myself from my m2m attractions) to a self-accepting gay-leaning bisexual man, proud and out!
    I hope to reconnect with my old buddies... but, I also look forward to meeting some new folks and reading some new points of view at this point in my journey.
    I hope this was the best place to start.

17. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Papa's in the house!! Welcome my friend. I hope you find a new home here. It'll take some time to get the lay of the land. It's a big place. Don't forget to go to my SBG/BiSexual Check-in. You'll find a few old friends there. Glad you you made it.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    thepapasmurph likes this.
  18. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I will try to find it... I thought I had but (lol) guess not.

dd788snipe likes this.
  19. NewToBi

NewToBi Members

Hi all, I’m a bi guy from Australia. Very much figuring this out as I go along :S

dd788snipe likes this.
  20. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter