Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. iamchrismann

iamchrismann Members

Hi I am Chris. I am a bisexual male. I have only recently accepted and admitted to myself that I am bisexual. I have told a could of friends. Would like to make friends with other bisexual and curious people.

2. KurtH

KurtH Members

Always looking for people to chat with,

3. hagel

hagel Members

I would enjoy chatting with you

4. dannybrampers

dannybrampers Members

Hi my name is Dan I’m from the uk, would like to talk to other bisexuals to make some sense of my feelings and work things out.

ThoseBiUrges and Will09 like this.
  5. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

43 M Pittsburgh Pa looking to chat maybe a quickie if things are right as in (clean drug and disease free)

6. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Hi I'm new here hadn't planned on posting right away but wanted say I'm single have a GF I love . I am also very bicurious and ready to explore all that that means. If sexuality is determined by what arouses me of course I'm bisexual and having discovered that about myself I like it . I decided to finally embrace every element of my sexuality.

ThoseBiUrges, Will09 and ZenKarma like this.
  7. FredBiNylond

FredBiNylond Members

Hi, I'm a bi male who love wearing tights (pantyhose). I love to chat. I'm happily married, but know having had sex with a guy I liked it and would love to do it again, especially if the guy also wore tights...

DaveTheBiGuy, JCA and ZenKarma like this.
  8. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

My sexuality finally makes sense to me !
    In the world I live in it was really hard to admit my bisexuality to myself after years of secret desire and denial. For me it's felt really good to accept it and admit it . I'm here and I'm sure that goes for others. I know it's challenging but keep in mind it's also a beautiful thing and being true to ourselves is the most important thing.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  9. lost in Earl Grey

lost in Earl Grey Members

Hellloooo! My names Allissa 20 year old female from Massachusetts. I’ve only been with men but I’ve fantasized about women for so long and have had quite a few girl crushes... im definitely more attracted to men than women but no matter wat I just really want a deep connection and I really want to meet other hippies
    Obviously I love to be outside; foraging, swimming, hiking, gardening, caring for animals (I just sold all of my goats so I can start traveling). Have been experimenting with psychedelics, don’t really drink or want to smoke weed anymore but don’t mind people that do! I’m vegan, don’t shave, have dreads message me if you’d want to chat!!

Deejay88 and hippie's daughter like this.
  10. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I've never been with another man but I really want to. I have no idea how to go about it. I'm married and I let my wife talk me into pegging. I liked it but she got self conscious and wouldn't do it anymore. Now I fantasize about going all the way with another man.

DaveTheBiGuy, JCA and Annon-k34 like this.
  11. lion1978

lion1978 The King

sounds like an ineteressting party you could have if you all got together :D

hippie's daughter likes this.
  12. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Remember to invite me :)

13. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Oh okay I see it's still cool though

14. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

DWM 80. I've generally called myself bi, sometimes add that I lean to gay, but the words to describe it just came to me while writing a friend: "I can get it on with women, two on an extended basis and a few others more than once, but my heart's not in it, just my dick (which is great enough) but I fall for guys, mostly on an ongoing basis as long as it lasts, and I remember their names to this day and I miss them terribly." Oh. That's way gay with a nod to straight. Ring a bell with anyone?

15. Will09

Will09 Members

Hi,

I'm new to this whole thing. I am married and definitely attracted to women, however I have always thought about men as well. I would love to chat here and explore this further.

DaveTheBiGuy and Annon-k34 like this.
  16. Will09

Will09 Members

I would enjoy chatting

17. ALCOmech

ALCOmech Visitor

I’m 51 single unattached never married mixed race male. I’m in the closet about my interest in men. Only one brief kissing episode with a man when I was younger. Other than that never been with a man but have been interested in same sex relationships since my youth.

When I was younger, I was primarily interested in the physical aspect of being with another man but now I can see being in an emotional relationship as well if I met the right man.

I’m still interested in women as well.

I love using my anal toys and practicing my oral skills for when I finally do it with a guy.

18. Chicago143

Chicago143 Members

Hello. 39yo happily married male here in the NW suburbs of Chicago but I’ve recently been thinking about the sexual fun I had with a male friend when I was younger. We used to do a lot of oral and play around a lot. I guess this would make me bi since I’m fantasizing about doing it again.

19. jayjay522

jayjay522 Members

Hi. Been bi for a couple years now. Only experimented with a guy 3 times but really want to do it more.

20. Intostuff

Intostuff Members

Married here. Its been a long time since my last time with a guy. Still fantasize about it, just really enjoy my ass being played with. One day I want to take the plunge and have a real cock in my ass instead of a toy. Just trying to find the right clean trustworthy man.