Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Unzipped

Unzipped Members

Hi everyone. Married and bi-curious in Vancouver, BC.

2. Intrepid

Intrepid Members

Hi... Married and have fantasies of being sexual with another guy. Not sure if I ever will fulfill the fantasy and this site seems to be an excellent place to chat with other like-minded guys.

Uhardrodnme and Hubby99 like this.
  3. Bi in Atlanta60

Bi in Atlanta60 Members

Hi...I'm am 60 years old,married for 36 years.Two grown sons and three grandchildren, all under five years old. I have been bisexual as long as I can remember. I am closeted and expect to remain that way for rest of my life. It took a while to accept my sexuality

Uhardrodnme, Hubby99 and sekyer like this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Meh, so much has happened in the past month.

I think I've been kidding myself. I'm not bisexual. What am I doing? I keep trying--and failing--to be bi, but it just isn't happening. But why do I keep trying? I think I was dating men as a kind of rebound and now I'm ready to go back to women.

Does this make sense to anyone?

3 people like this.
  5. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Sounds like my ex trying to be straight even though she was attracted to women. Her sex with women were awkward and embarassing in the beginning plus less socially acceptable. Think she has finally accepted her sexuality

6. koda209

koda209 Members

Hi y'll, my name is Richard, I guess I'm kinda old at 69, (WOW what a year that was), and I have had a good number of encounters with other men. It all began as a young boy of 15 when I was introduced to giving head by an older guy. I think he was around 35 and married. Over the course of that summer, I quickly learned to enjoy giving head. Sadly it all ended when he got a divorce and moved. Life was a drag until I got home from Vietnam and found myself in a gay bar. That was the night I was introduced to anal sex. That same year I began dating a very sexy young girl. Opp's, her mom told me that her sexy daughter was only 16 and I was 21 at the time. It really didn't mater, she was HOT and she knew it. After we broke up, I went back to that gay bar and gave myself to several other guys, for their pleasure and mine, I guess. Next came my first marriage then divorce. I found another gay bar closer to home. Then came my second wife, wow was that a trip. She met someone and introduced us into the lifestyle of wife swapping. Along with swapping, she said she wanted to watch me suck another man off and watch while I got my ass reamed. About a year before we divorced she got her wish in the form of me being gang banged at both ends by not less than twelve male friends of hers, who she entertained for the rest of the weekend. After that divorce, I had a dry spell of over seventeen years. No women and no men in my life. Then, for some ungodly reason I married for a third time. That lasted for eight years as Vietnam & Agent Orange finally caught up to me. My dick finally stopped working, completely. So in 2009 we divorced and I moved across the country to up state New York where I'm now living with the most wonderful woman and my soul mate. I guess I'll just live out the rest of my life, without any sexual pleasures, from women or men and sadly drift off and push-up daisy's, 'cause who wants to mess with a decrepit old guy. :sleeping:? :toilet:?

7. Mokah

Mokah Members

Hey there! I'm a recent addition to this forum site and also bisexual. I'm glad there's a sub-forum dedicated to it.
    Nice to meet you all! Hope life's good.

Always up for random conversations via the direct messenger thing here.

1 person likes this.
  8. cherrypiefly

cherrypiefly Guest

Hi, I'm Belladonna, 25, and I'm into both guys and girls. I've been mostly with guys, but I'm very open minded, and have appreciated many women.

9. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I've been here on these forums for a while now even though I often have long weeks or months between postings. I don't recall if I've posted here before but since I'm a bisexual girl I figured I might as well announce myself here.
    I currently have an active sexual relationship with a guy and a girl, but not together. We've never done a threesome and it's unlikely that we will.

Xlimitededitionx and jmadre like this.
  10. Sualltc

Sualltc Members

Honesty and openness in a relationship is great. Whilst mostly having only straight sex with my wife I do sometimes love giving oral to a guy and then always love taking a load in my mouth. Often when masturbating I will taste myself and with sex with my wife love cleaning up off her. I have had MMF with her and sucked and she loves it. Every time without her there I have told her about and those experiences often become part of our sex life masturbating together and talking about experiences and fantasies.
    Have never kissed a guy or anything other than oral and not interested to.
    The eroticism from a cock in my mouth and especially the feeling of cum in my mouth is just something that for reasons unknown to me is a super turn on.
    Be yourself be honest and live life how you love to. I think there are many weirder things in life than my sexual desires

Hubby99 likes this.
  11. Bubbatuse

Bubbatuse Members

50 year old MWM in Upstate NY.
    Happily married, love women and the female body. Not interested in dudes emotionally or physically, except.... their cocks. A 6-8ā€ cut, smooth cock gets me me hard. Many years ago, when I was a teen, I was able to suck my own cock and loved doing it including swallowing my load. These last few years I really want to stroke and suck one again, and even fuck one...
    Iā€™m interested in chatting, camming and someday meeting a ddf, curious individual like myself to slowly explore our fantasies...

12. Hubby99

Hubby99 Members

I have giving a few blow jobs although it was many years ago . I still think about it. I enjoy eatting my cumm I have a Fantasy of having threesome with my wife and another man

13. autoeroticNC

autoeroticNC Members

Hi!... I'm Mike

I'm 44 years old, I'm an introvert, I'm self employed and I'm a single dad of two grown kids.

I have an awesome body ( I was even in a national nude magazine years ago) and yet I've been alone for most of my life.
    Mostly due to my lack of social skills.

I am Bisexual. But I prefer sex with a guy.

Thank you for reading my post :relaxed:

14. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Hi mature hairy hung men. I'm a GWM 47 and love you ALL. I'm in Palm Springs, Ca Looking for REAL M2M encounters and chat.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED......:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

Ged likes this.
  16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I have an ass like a ten year old boy. Sometimes I go both ways.

17. downforce

downforce Members

Im Tony...37, married and bi for as long as I can remember. I much rather prefer women, but every so often I get the urge to suck a hard cock and swallow his cum, or get bent over and fucked real hard.

My fantasy is a bi threeway with my wife and another guy, him pounding my ass while I eat her pussy.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  18. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I was just thinking about that when I was reading it too.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But missing the part of when the last time he took a big cock too :p

20. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

barefooter said: ā†‘
    I feel like I'm at an AA meeting! Hello everyone. I'm Rob. I'm from Ohio, and I'm bi.

It's O.K. if the AA meeting stands for Anal Anonymous meeting.