Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. msindeependant

msindeependant Guest

Hello Ladies! I am here on mission to ask for all of your help! My girlfriend of 3 years and I have recently decided to get hitched! With new legislation in California, we all know that this is possible now. I am a Cali native although my girl and I currently live in Phoenix, Az. We are planning a beachside ceremony in Santa Barbara. It should be lovely. Unfortunately, my family is not well off and my girl has a LESS than supportive family. We don't even know that they'll attend our special day, let alone help us pay for it. That's where all of you come in! I just recently set up a blog at ourbigfatgaywedding.blogspot.com detailing our special day and telling you all about my partner and I. You can go there and help support our union as well as our pocketbook through Google AdSense. So, if you would like to know more about our upcoming day, have a suggestion or wedding story of your own, I would love to hear about it. Poke around the site. See what you think, add your two cents while helping us make a few! Thanks so much for your help girls! I know our GLBT family will come through for us!

2. msindeependant

msindeependant Guest

Hi girls, can you visit my blog and help support my upcoming wedding to the love of my life at ourbigfatgaywedding.blogspot.com. I would really help us out. And you get to learn all about our wedding trials and tribulations. Think of it as a gay soap opera. :)

3. iminlovewithagirl

iminlovewithagirl Member

Hi my name is Brittany and i have been dating this girl for the past six months and it is just been really difficult for the both of us to cope with. We so badly want to be like other "normal" couples it's just we don't feel others except us as lesbians. For once it would be great to go out in public and hold hands and kiss her in a respective way (i don't mean make out with her :D) without all the staring and and wispering. Other then that this is the best i have ever felt. We love each other soooo much it is hard to believe that we only met almost 2 years ago. We are planning on getting married and having kids. The only problem is we both haven't come out yet to our family and friends. We are waiting until we feel the time is right. So yeah that is about it.

4. jp82

jp82 Member

Hi ladies! I'm Jess. I just joined and wanted to say hello. I'd love to meet some cool people and have some good conversations. Drop me a line if you want.

Love and Light.

5. alisha_23

alisha_23 Member

hay im lisa,im 23 gay snigle mom from scotland

6. me_is_me

me_is_me Member

hey. im becky. 15. think im bi but prefer girls. i love reading, writing and all things sexual. i am a drama fanatic (its what i go to school for.) i am currently working on a sexuality based peice which is fucking fabulous as i am in a very homophobic class. its shocked them i think that me and my also bi friend are willing to be so open about our sexualities. xx

7. Stellar Stone

Stellar Stone Member

Hi, I'm Stellar. I just joined and don't quite know where to start on this forum, it's massive! But I suppose the introductory area would be a logical first post choice. I identify as an asexual lesbian and stone butch. I still sometimes feel confused about my sexuality. I look forward to chat with the people here and explore other topics.

8. daysye

daysye dumb as a box of hammers

hey there fellow sisters....i have finally decided to introduce myself on here....some of you may already know me, and for those of you that do not....my name is stacey i am 24 and live in indianapolis....i was born and pretty much raised in pa....i have been out to my friends since i was 16, my dad since i was 18 and my mom since i was 19....there are a few selected people in my families that know....the ones that i have not told probably know....my family is a very hard family to live with....so the ones that i want to know already know.....

9. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Hi everyone my name is Tiffany and I'm 25 I came out when I was 16. I live in the central florida area near Tampa(I hate it here) and I have a wifey we will be together for 4 years on the 25th, my how time flys. My family can not stand it that I'm a lesbian and they still think its a faze but whatever their loss right? Its soo nice to meet all of you lovely ladies feel free to drop me a line anytime you need to talk or if you are bored.

Peace and Love to All

10. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Hi Daysey I love your Janis pics she rocks. I so would have hooked up with Janis is I was alive back in the day. I'm still trying to find that fucking time machine but untill then Im stuck.

11. Saikoh

Saikoh Guest

Same for the Janis pic! I'm in love with that crazy woman! and her crazy voice!

Ladies! It's so nice to find such a nice forum. I'm a lesbian hippie artist life lover... or something like that. I'm just here to write and read about the different relations one can have with a woman. If I can I'll help out, having some experience. And if I ever seek advice I'm counting on you all :)
    I'm almost 20 now and tend to attract both sex, although it is known that I only touch girls. What I find surprising and most flattering, is to be able to convert straight girls easily, not into lesbians totally, but to ask themselves some serious questions about what truly attracts them. I do not think that one's sex should determine if yes or no we're attracted to the person. I love girls not just because I find their bodies incredibly beautiful, but also because because mentally there is a charm I usually don't find in guys. Even their negative thinking can be charming, like jealousy.
    I find so many things beautiful in women, yet I've never been able to love anyone in particular. Either I love them all, or nobody. :) which is problematic, in a way.

thanks for reading my random thoughts ;p

12. Lilhed69

Lilhed69 Member

Whut's up ladies? Just found this website and love it there aren't enough places like this for us...I'm 21 yrs old and live in MA..have a wonderful gf which we can't get enough of each other ever..lol...my name is Adrienne and hope I can meet some kool ppl here...Peace

13. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Didn't know this thread was here. :)

I'm bi but I like girls more than men. Like many of the other women on here, I don't define myself by my sexuality. I'm open about it, but I don't see a need for a big "coming out" thing. Straight people don't have to admit they're straight, so why should I have to announce my sexuality like it's a big deal or even some sort of sin? I don't hide it, if you know me, you know.

14. daysye

daysye dumb as a box of hammers

thank you ladies...i am in love with janis as well...everything about her..and i agree, if i was alive back in the day i would have hooked up with her

15. breangel9123

breangel9123 Member

Hi i just found this website and i think its really cool! like what can we talk about on here?

16. political squaw

political squaw Member

hello

I am looking for the woman of my life:)

17. PrettyNpink7

PrettyNpink7 Guest

Hello everyone. My name is Trista. Im a lesbian indeed. Im in a relationship of five months. We met online in a lesbian chatroom. I moved from North Carolina to Georgia just to be with her. We are going to try to have kids very soon.I also have my own forum that I just started and hope to make extremly big. Its a support LOVE site.

18. justcallmesamma

justcallmesamma Member

oh how i loathe these "intro" posts.
    I'm samma. twenty-one & canadian.
    I've been out for quite sometime now. This year is about to being allot of changes in the life that my fiance have created together.
    We will be tying the knot in april & not long after that we will be entering the wonderful world of home pregnancy tests & sperm samples in sterile cups.
    At the same time we're doing this we will be opening our home to foster children & probably adopting a few kidlets.
    We're planning to practice AP parenting as well as cloth diapering, not vax'ing or circing, extended & induced lactation bf'ing.
    :)

19. stormey

stormey Guest

whats good everyone im stormey im from mississippi im laid back easy going love to laugh have fun im a full time student studin pre pharmacy

20. Immaya08

Immaya08 Member

I'm not really a lesbian because I have a male fiancee but I also have a on and off relations with other females. I really can't say sexually which is better - same sex or opposite sex. At the end of the day, what is important is I like what I'm doing - physically and emotionally. My male fiancee don't know of my trysts but I'm sure he won't mind. :)