Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. vina

vina Member

I'm all for trying new things but cheating is cheating and I do not like it when people break their vows.

So my advice is for you to talk to hubby about it and seek his opinion before trying to hook up with a woman. It's pretty much easier from there.

2. LadyBug14

LadyBug14 New Member

Thank you for your response! I do not like cheating and I never have. As I stated I love my husband and our life together but I know that if I talked to him about this, it would destroy us. Although we are close and we communicate well, he will not tolerate these feelings and attractions I have. I just don't know what to do, I can't make them go away and I don't want to loose him.Thanks for the advice!

3. Look@me

Look@me Member

Jane frm KY... hellloo everyone .....

4. Lovely_Lissa

Lovely_Lissa Member

Hello I'm lissa! I don't really know what to say. I'm 5'5 and i enjoy reading, I'm on a debate team, and in a choir. Uhh my favorite color is green and I'm into andro women mostly but really I'm open to anyone. Message me if you'd like :)

5. Isla Rose

Isla Rose Member

hi ladies
    I am new here and so glad to have found this forum.
    I came out a couple of years ago when I turned 40, currently single and loving it, but feel isolated as all my friends are married wirh children x x