Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Hi, I'm Molly. I'm more or less straightish, but I've hooked up with girls and it was wonderful, and I'd happily do it again if it happened to come up. (Particularly if it were with MyChem - you're beautiful! :) lol)

2. MyChem11

MyChem11 Member

lol, why thank you Boston. ;) ;)

3. jia

jia Member

Hi, my name is Amber. I'm 24 and a professional student. I still like the boys fairly well but I've had more longer-term relationships with women. Pleasure to make all of yalls acquaintence :)

4. catch22

catch22 Member

Hi there

Im Kassia, I'm 17. I'm pretty much out. My parents, not so accepting but hey I keep on doin what I want. Im with someone right now shes in some of my pics. We both couldnt be happier. I am pretty shy but have recently become more outspoken. I dont really have a problem with people unless they want to criticize my girlfriend or I, I'd like to say people would have quite a problem on their hands if they did criticize .
    All I have to say is I can't wait until I'm 18

See you all around
    Kassia

[​IMG]

5. MyChem11

MyChem11 Member

yur hot. :p

6. catch22

catch22 Member

Why thank you!

thats a pretty sexy pic you got there yourself.

7. MyChem11

MyChem11 Member

you're quite welcome babe... ;)

8. Elithustra

Elithustra Member

Hey! I'm Elithustra. I usually post a bit before remembering to introduce myself and despite every effort not to do that here, I did! Anyway, I'm here now.

I'm 24, lesbian, living in Victoria, Australia. I don't have any kangaroos or koalas in my backyard, although I do have a possum causing some trouble...

In a relationship with a wonderful woman, whose American accent has apparently rubbed off on me! We can't hear it, though!

Into a lot of different things, from music to marijuana. I jest! Well, at one point in my life I wouldn't have been. Anyway, main hobbies include reading, writing, internet and driving my kitten Zeus insane with a feather duster.

That's about it! Great to be here.

9. signofthetimes

signofthetimes Member

I'm Katy, 17, Nebraska. I used to identify as bisexual but recently have noticed that I rarely if ever even stop to look at guys or care about having relationships or encounters with them. That being said, there aren't a lot of girls around here that I like/like me. My last real relationship was about 5 months ago, and she's now very happy with an extremely hot new girl. Definitely sucks.

Anyway, I'm at school right now, and I'm bored out of my mind, so if anyone would like to talk definitely drop me a line. I hope to make some new friends soon, cause I'm at the point where I need 'em.

10. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Aw, doesn't it suck when your ex gets with someone who's totally hot? ...although it also sucks when they get with someone kindof ugly, because then you end up thinking "Well, if they can only get an ugly girlfriend...omg does that mean I'm ugly too?!" The best is when they never get with anyone again. Die lonely, exes! just kidding. mostly.

11. MyChem11

MyChem11 Member

hahahahaa

agreed.

12. Wandering_Soul

Wandering_Soul Member

Wow, I'm totally terrible at these intros, don't know quite what to say so I guess I'll stick with the basics. I'm a 20 year old university student from Miami. I technically say that I'm Bi, although I do find myself most attracted to women. Okay, so I'm more lesbian than I'd like to admit...damn me and my diplomacy! I got out of my first real relationship 3 months ago and it has been tough, but I'm moving on in the world. Now, if anyone could explain to me why lesbian exes hang around after breakups and try to be your friend...please do explain it to me! I've noticed it is some kind of odd practice...which oddly enough I am masochistic enough to enjoy a lot. :p

I came out of the closet about a year ago to my mom. It hasn't been easy, and she's taken the word Bi literally and has now taken every opportunity to remind me of the presence of men in the world. We shall see where this ends up!

As for me, I'm a pretty straight forward kind of girl. I love to read and spend time discussing things with my friends (and just about anyone really). I can be a little shy at first, but I eventually do warm up. I guess thats about it. Hope to meet some nice people and spend a nice time here. :)

13. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

Hey gals,

I've already posted a bit and forgotten to introduce myself, I'm Kat, 29.... um, bad at intros. I love the love in this forum, much better and more supportive than any others I've seen, so thanks everyone, you all rock! I'm not out as such, but over the last few months have started thinking more and more about my attraction to chicks and nursing a crush on my lesbian friend - so, yeah, nice to read all your posts, keep em coming.
    Best wishes

14. Puppycrush15

Puppycrush15 Member

Hi! I'm 15, and I'm a lesbian. I've been out for about 1 year and a half to everyone but my parents... which I'm still working on yea. I'm Kate, um... I have a passion for music, and I love to sing/songwrite. And I love animals; I have 3 dogs and 2 cats!

15. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Hi Top and Puppy! Hope you stick around. Good luck coming out to both of you. And good luck with your lesbian friend, Top! (What does "not as such" mean?)

Puppy, I love animals too...I wish I could have a dog. Stupid apartment.

16. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

I'm not out as such... well I guess that means that I am simutaneously trying to avoid labelling myself and define myself! a few years ago I fooled around with a few women, and loved it, but it never went anywhere in terms of a Relationship or conencting on any level other than physical. So I kinda drifted back to boys and am now in a straight monogamous relationship. But last year I met this lesbian chick and, BAM! I was besotted. She's so cool and intelligent, speaks her mind, which I love - gush - I haven't felt this way about chicks for ages, and had sort of forgotten about it, or at least put it to the back of my mind. Anyway, my partner knows I used to like girls but I guess we both thought it was just a part of my life back then and I've 'moved on'. Apparently not!

17. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Aw man, so you've been nursing a crush on this girl for like a year? Wow. Does she know how you feel? Does she have a girlfriend? Oh, wait...you're with a guy right now. That makes it way more logistically difficult to be a lesbian, huh. See, this is why boys are lame - they always ruin everything. How long have you been with him, and are you into him? And could I possibly ask more questions?

18. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

Sure, ask away!

I haven't had a crush on her for a whole year. I realised that I started to really like her about 6 months ago and then we both went travelling (not together, geez that woulda been interesting!) so I haven't seen her for ages. Which is probably part of the problem, my pragmatic side says that crushes are so often divorced from reality and when you don't see the person for a while they become kind of angelic in your mind. Anyhoo, I've been with my partner for nearly 8 years!! holy shit! And, yes, I am totally into him :) We have a house and a cat together.

Sigh, maybe it's the 7 year itch a year late?

No, she doesn't know how I feel, I never let on that I had re-discovered my latent lesbian side. She doesn't even know I'm bi, I didn't really even know till recently. Ok so the thing is I'm sure she's not interested in noodles, un-decideds, whatever, and deep down I don't want to hurt her or my boyfriend so I'm not planning on acting on any of this in my current gushy crushy state.

Hey I feel better, thanks for listening Boston! Have a great day

xx

19. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Ooooh wow, eight years! Awesome! I enjoy both houses and cats!

And I TOTALLY get those crushes too. I have this friend who moved away and now we email all the time and I'm convinced that he's the perfectest guy ever...despite the fact that when he was here I totally wasn't into him.

So how do you think the guy would react if you told him you feeling...a bit lesbiany these days?

20. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

Haha yes I do feel a bit lesbiany! Hmm, I don't really know. I think he'd be pretty worried that I was going to leave him. But honestly, I don't know. He'd probably be hurt and feel inadequate, and question our relationship. Basically I don't want to go there. Have you ever acted on a crush or does it just kind of wear off after a while? You're in a relationship, right? Did you ever tell your partner that you had a crush on someone else?