Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Zila

Zila Guest

I'm Zila. I've been out since I don't know when, I've known since I was fifteen. My most vivid memory of school is sitting on a trampoline talking about boys and marriage, and I suddenly just said 'or you could marry a woman' and every was great about it, but then I realised they thought I meant marry your friend and my disappointment that they had no idea where I was coming from was enormous. I've never had huge amounts of friends, and I have very few gay friends. I joined this forum so that I can talk about the things my straight friends don't understand, like that trampoline moment.

2. mylemon

mylemon Guest

Hi my name is tammy im in a relationship for two years now and am totally in love with my girlfriend we met online neither of us new we were gay ive plenty of gay friends but never had feelings for another woman until i met up with my partner.

3. sacasa

sacasa Guest

Sam, 20, Bay Area CA girl hoping to end up in Seattle next year. Queer as hell. Yoga pants and Pilates and pasta and cheese and piercings and weekend trips with friends and dogs and mineral water are amazing. The past year and a half of my life has been awful and exhausting and major depressive, but I'm finally starting to pick myself up and I want to meet more queer ladies because I have seriously lackluster experience with women. So tell me all about your life because I love to be an intrusive weirdo ( ・_・)♡

4. AngelicGlow

AngelicGlow Guest

Hi! My name is Angela. I'm from Maryland, but have been all along the east coast. I haven't really come out yet, and only just realized I'm not really into guys much. The problem is, I can't find many people like me. Even got a little depressed...

I hope you ladies give me a warm welcome. I gave this site a glance and it seemed like you're all very loving and supportive. ^_^
    I uploaded a few pics in case anyones interested, can't hurt. I like to think I'm a beautiful person, inside and out. I love to cook, dance, run, and lots more. I hope to chat with some of you!

[​IMG]

5. SpacerZS8

SpacerZS8 Member

So... I'm an emergent lesbian in a culturally-repressive part of America, 17 years old, I've had a minor crush, but never anything even close to a romantic encounter. Is that standard, or...no?

6. Shannan93

Shannan93 Guest

Hi, I'm 21 and from Ireland, interested in getting to know other girls and having a chat? :)

7. tracey12x

tracey12x Guest

Hey Everyone,
    I'm new here I'm 25 & from North East England, I've only come out to my family this year but known I was gay since I was 12 but would love to chat to others :)

8. harrrlee

harrrlee Guest

Hey yall! I'm Harlee and i'm obviously new here so im a little confused. I'm 20, im a lesbian, and i do have a girlfriend. I am in college for elementary education and i just wanted to join and see if i could experience new things and make some great friends! I'm a little confused as to how this all works but hopefully i catch on soon! Hope to get to know some of you!

yayy! :)

9. Lilybear94

Lilybear94 Guest

Hey my name is Lillian I live in Midlothian, TX. I recently found a way to make some extra cash online. Message me if you'd like to know how. Thanks.

10. EzBha

EzBha Guest

Okay,
    So I'm EzBha, I live in central Ohio
    aaaand I've had boyfriends my entire life. Literally, like since I was 14.
    Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be posting something like this but I'm gonna go for it anyway.
    I think I'm gay. Like legitimately gay. I love my dude I'm with right now but women drive me fucking crazy, especially older women for some reason.
    I don't know what to do about it because where I live there are tons of queer ladies but all the ones I would want to date are more just the women who live in the "straight" lifestyle and not really the ones in the "queer community".
    Not sure if this is making sense.
    But yah! So that's where I'm at if anybody has any advice....

11. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

We used to have a better zila here

12. sexolisa

sexolisa Banned

13. rissa724

rissa724 Guest

I'm Rissa, 22. I'm bi leaning more towards the ladies though. I'm recently out of the Army as a nurse. I like riding my motorcycle (A GSXR 1000), reading, and jamming out to random dubstep or country in my living room.

My friends all call me crazy but I think that's just part of who I am. I only get to live once ya know?

14. VanGogh

VanGogh Guest

Hi everyone. I'm a reluctantly single femme here to meet friends, maybe make a special connection. I'm a young looking over 40 and it doesn't matter to me if you're 19 or 90. Let's talk.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Arisha

Arisha Guest

Hi, I'm new. New to all this.
    I only dated guys, but never felt anything, from kissing to touching, I always ended up finding faults in guys. But I'm guessing now, it was all me, I wanna kiss a girl not a guy. I didn't really like guys (not that I hate them, I'm just not into guys). I like girls but the problem is, I really don't know how to meet or approach any girl. It seems to me every single girl is straight, I just don't wanna humiliate myself. Don't know what to do.

16. Arisha

Arisha Guest

btw I'm a university student. I'm going into third year this coming fall and I'm from Toronto.

17. Margo

Margo Member

Hi I'm Margo and 35 and live with my gf in California. We are both nurses in a regular hospital and spend our time loving each other while traveling to great places.

18. melz

melz Guest

19. taylor todisco

taylor todisco Visitor

lesbian snapchat:taylor19981 txt me:978 985 9658 instagram:taylor todisco looking for women that like to have fun

20. Readingtimewithpickle

Readingtimewithpickle Members

Hey, girls! How are you? I'm Caro, I've been lurking for a while and liked the forum so I just decided to create an account. I like the enviroment here, friendly, comprehensive, unlike what I've experienced in other forums (L chat for example). It helps that this is a forum for registered users unlike those zetaboards forums.

So I'm 24 years old, from Montevideo, Uruguay. I love listening to music, reading, traveling (when I can), spending time in nature, I love beaches (and we have some cool beaches here in Uruguay, you guys are invited! :) ).

I'll see you around, very nice to meet you all![​IMG]