Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Evalina

Evalina Guest

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie. I'm 23 and from the UK. I'm living happily with my girlfriend and have been outish for a year or so. I don't know what I'd describe myself as because I'm not a huge fan of labels but I know I'm happy in my relationship with another woman and that's what matters to me.

I thought it would be cool to get to meet some people so hi :)

2. krisbornreed

krisbornreed Guest

Hi, I am Kris (short for Kristen). I am in a wonderful relationship with my partner Jan. We have been together for a bit over 3 years. We have lived together for a year. We are also both full time college students at our local community college.

3. sportygurl

sportygurl Guest

I don't think I have been in a chat room in 20 yrs. 44 soft butch..blonde, blue..live in California...was married to my wife for 14 years. Hello All

4. sportygurl

sportygurl Guest

whats up ladies? I use to be stationed in New Jersey.

5. Jade_Ashley

Jade_Ashley Guest

Well, my name is Jade and im new here...

I have only recently started coming out to people as a lesbian, i was always so scared that they would turn me away and never look back at me.

My family is complex, my parents where drug addicts, abusive and incompetent parents and i was placed in foster care at 6 but i want with a family i was in a group home. To say i have had a hard up bringing is an understatement and thats why i was so scared, the only people i have here for me are my friends and i dont want to lose them too.

I want to be able to talk to people open and honestly about what i feel and am experiencing as i am still young and discovering what this means for me.

dont be afraid to talk to me, i dont bite hard!!

6. crazycatlady

crazycatlady Guest

hello everybody.
    im crazycatlady or Tess , im 20 years old and im very new to this forum, so hi everyone :)
    well i have known im bi curious for a while now.. but i never fell in love with a girl untill now..
    and i dont now how to approach her

7. Joannax

Joannax Guest

Hi all. From given to you be watching with envy. I live in a country in which women can not live together openly. My long relationship broke up because we could not live together. She was afraid of the reaction of their loved ones and people from work. I lost a loved one. Rejoice that you live in such a country. Greetings to all and I wish you Happiness.:sunny:

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Welcome all =]

9. Dreamcatchers

Dreamcatchers Guest

Greetings everyone.
    My name is Maya , 17 year old girl from Kathmandu , Nepal.
    I love the smell of new books. And old books. And any books really.
    I also love music, and try to replicate it myself. Also , photography. Capturing one single perfect moment is an art.
    I'm thoroughly confused about my sexuality , and think i might be falling for my best friend. Any input would be appreciated.

10. GreenTeaLovR

GreenTeaLovR Guest

Hi, im debbi,
    29 yr old lesbienne from so cal
    i like music and art alot, studying art and psychology
    i have a tattoo of an ankh and another gemini symbol thats of two womens faces that also symbolizes women.
    dont know what else to write....
    excited to find this place ! :)

11. Rebecca1721

Rebecca1721 Guest

Hello everyone my name is Rebecca I am new to lesbian life and am 31. I am currently in a relationship and love my girlfriend dearly. I recently realized after a 12yr marriage that I was interested in woman. I divorced in December but have been separated since September. I engaged in a relationship in October and have been a completely different person since I have been able to express myself in ways I was not able to in the past. I am very happy to have stumbled onto this sight. I have so many questions I think this sight will be very helpful. thanks have a wonderful day!

12. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

Hi I am Kate, been searching for a safe area for quite a while, just came across this one today. I have tried a few but most forums are pretty dead.

I have been out for many years but currently am not seeing anyone. Recently I moved to a new city and am trying to find new friends there and possibly meet someone :)

13. Alien_Green

Alien_Green Guest

My name is Alex, and I'm in my lower thirties. I just came out as bi, a few years ago, but it may as well have been a few days ago. I am so new to being a lesbian that I don't even know how to have sex. :confused:

But anyway, I like meeting new people and making friends, one of the biggest reasons I joined this forum. I want to learn more about myself as a bisexual by hearing from others' experiences.

Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry if my post comes across as weird :oops:

14. Rjinn

Rjinn Guest

Hmm ok. This is a bit strange for me, but I thought I'd get to know the lesbian culture a bit more. No I'm not some bored guy on the internet trying to get a peep. I'm a gay girl who's pretty distant from the lesbian lifestyle as I'm not an openly sexual person (in general) and there is usually an alienation I get. A few years back I was sort of part of the lesbian scene in sydney to try and mingle with girls. So many tries now and I can't relate to women or usually don't get in the crowd. I'm a woman who can't relate to women. I'll sit there dumbfounded when I talk to girls because their attitudes are completely different and affectionate intimate speech is roaming around. Usually I'll just sit there and listen. I usually like to give what girls want. I can't stand to see them crying, upset, or sad. I'll definitely go out of my way to comfort them.

So I've been away from the whole group and moved south. There isn't really a gay hang out here. Up until now I usually hang out with men because I click with them better for some reason. In primary school they were like my brothers. Just one of the boys. I didn't like girls. I found them weird and lame following a made up princess of the school sitting down and talking about boys or whatever. "Man just kick a damn soccer ball" was my reaction. There was definitely no sexual reaction to men. I've tried, it felt wrong, didn't enjoy it, didn't care, was bored. Kissed a girl randomly at a club the first time, freaked out about how turned on I was because I grew up in a family of homophobes.

Anyway I didn't want to be a douchebag trying to avoid the scene because it was awkward. Watched the real l word to get some insight. Man was it like the sydney scene. I find drama amusing and cute. I'll generally smile when girls are drama queens. I'm just a laid-back person who lets it pass without taking it too seriously.

Never had a relationship in my life, but I've had more experience to affirm this sexuality thing. Don't know why, but I haven't.

So beside my whole life story what I'm trying to say is hi.

15. Janya

Janya Member

Hi guys, my name is Janine but frind friends call me Janya :).
    Well Im black, 43 year old, very funny, polite and some cases ( I swear). I like a lot of stuff and well i want to make this as my pastime.
    My recently Thread Celebrity Crushes and more...
    hope to see you there guys and talk of everything.
    kisses

16. PurpleBlue87

PurpleBlue87 Member

Haha your post made me smile :) welcome!

17. lezat43

lezat43 Guest

Hello everyone I'm happy to have realized I was a lesbian in 2012 at age 43. Coming out was not a big deal I didn't make it a huge THING, I just was myself only dating. I hadn't dated anyone for 14 years so no one really knew me much as me the straight girl. I was just me and then I was me with a girlfriend

Mainly I'm here to get some feedback on relationship nuances and sexual compatibility with my girlfriend of nearly a year. I hope I can find some seasoned lesbians who can give me some advice as my girlfriend and I want this to be a very long term relationship.

Thanks!

18. charge_sing

charge_sing Guest

Hi Ladies,

You can call me char. I am a 26 year old Black queer woman who has had an affinity for women's bodies for a very long time. I realized I was different than other "normalized" people in middle school, the first time i kissed a girl.

My partner and i have been together for 2+ years, before that I was polyamorous and lived a very open and queer life.

I am in love with my partner and really see myself being with her for a while. Everything about her just intrigues me. I still look at her sometimes in aww that we are living life together. I am also a very emotional woman and can sometime let me head get ahead of my heart ( see what I did there).

I use to have a hipforums account back in the day, when i was a queer child of the rainbow family. The rainbow family will always have a piece of my heart, but i lead a different life as of now in this moment.

I am here to find guidance, outside perspectives, and advice about being a monogamous lesbian and LTR queer relationships. Also just to share and BE in this community.

19. Chryssa

Chryssa Guest

Hello Girls. My Name is Chryssa, I am 35 y.o., I come from Greece and I live in Germany. Which is a very good thing for me, because People in Greece are not really Open minded. So I am enjoying my "Freedom" Here, in Germany.:)

20. abigailV

abigailV Guest

hi a/all, my name is abigail and im 20 year old student from Nebraska, first time in lesbian forum, hope to make some friends and learn. im a bit shy but if you say hello first i will say it back to you :)

have a great day and thanks for reading

abigail