Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ILoveOrangeJelly!

ILoveOrangeJelly! Member

Hi everyone :)

I'm Lucy, I'm 23 years old from London x

2. Soya

Soya Member

Hello. Im Sakura(Japanese). I live in PA now and i have a girlfriend.

3. tassi_angel

tassi_angel Member

hey all. I've just found thie site and have been reading threads for two hrs now... very pleased with everything I have read...

I"m from Tasmania, Aus, Mother of two..Was with their father up until a yr ago, when I told him of my feelings towards woman and he was very supportive... Suprisingly..lol..I live in a smallish country town, so as you could all gather I haven't got alot of people to relate to.. I am in my first relationship with a woman, have been together for 3mths and going strong.. Enjoying every minute of it...;)

So hope to get to know you all betta in time,,,
    Tassi_angel........ (hardly an angel though)...lol

4. oceandreams72

oceandreams72 Member

Hi everyone, i've just joined and would love to meet other gay women from around the world to chat to online and hopefully make some new friends along the way :)

5. Reindeer56

Reindeer56 Member

[​IMG] I'm Jean, I live in central Texas, and my son just introduced me to this site! Although I'm in recovery myself, I agree in principle with the efforts to de-criminalize marijuana. I am an animal lover; I have an adolescent companion parrot, a geriatric cat, & a middle-aged dog. Oh, & of course there's my young adult son!! [​IMG] If I could afford to feed more, I'd have more! [​IMG]

I look forward to getting to know you all; we still live in a society that does not support the free expression of one's identity unless you're in a metropolitan area... & I've been living in little towns for too many years now! I'm not in a relationship, & am not looking for one at present. I've found that I don't know how to choose a partner or behave in a relationship, so right now I'm choosing not to torture anyone else until I know I can do better!! [​IMG]

6. lilsexydread

lilsexydread Member

what up?
    I'm sexy dread from chicago trying to make new friends

7. Wynter0226

Wynter0226 Member

Hi all. I just joined today and left a little introduction in the introduction place. But i thought I should say hi here to all my fellow lesbian sisters. More about me in my profile or the intro forum.

8. lovelorned

lovelorned Banned

Hey, everyone, my name is Shalena..and I"m 17 years old and live in Florida/..:)

9. oceanflower13

oceanflower13 Member

High to all other hippiechicks.I am from topanga canyon california,has anyone gone to topanga days or earth day.I am so happy to find this site.I live in az now.Is there any hippie out there in az
    Love and Peace Naturehippie

10. steph_r

steph_r Member

Hey girls! Great to see this site has some forums for us gay ladies :)
    Will be great to chat to you all!

11. h0neyfugle

h0neyfugle Member

12. Harmoiny

Harmoiny Member

Hi I'm Chrissi,

From N.Ireland. Just thought I'd drop a line in here aswell as the introduction page. I'm Bi Sexual and currently in a relationship, but would love to chat and make some friends on the site. Everything seems really cool and friendly here. I'm currently studying construction and the Built Environment and finding it very enjoyable and one day hope to travel the world and become an Architect! That's the plan anyway lol.

Well, look forward to talking to you all =]

13. shellacbreaks112

shellacbreaks112 Member

Hi- I'm Sarah. I'm in college right now and I spend most of my time reading, drawing and listening to music. I love anything artistic. I'm hoping to meet some cool people here.

14. Faye

Faye Member

Hey all the name's faye. I have been out since I was 15 or so. I orginally indentifed as bi. And I guess in the sense that I have been physically attracted to men. But with women I am attracted on a much deeper level physically, emotionally and artistically. So in that sense I am Lez. I actually just met a great gal but I don't know where it's going yet. :) Nice to ya'll;)

15. MorningSunshine

MorningSunshine Member

My name is Maria! I am 14yo from Israel. Hopeing to make some new friends... And have some fun time! [​IMG]

16. BRiasur

BRiasur Member

Hey Guys, I am new to the group. I,m 40 years old. I am self employed and own a custom Photo Lab with my partner of 13 years. I have a special needs child who is 18. 3 dogs, 3 cats.I love gardening and being outdoors. The rest you,ll have to ask me.

17. indie

indie Member

ah hi i'm new to all this. just a quicky on me, i'm 18 at college studying art, very very laid back.. (bit of a stoner), i love art, photography ,tattoos, film, music and keeping fit. er i came out to my mates and my mum this summer but no1 else in my family. so i am new to it all. well like i said, hi to every1 here! ^_^

18. SpinneyWitch

SpinneyWitch Member

Hiya,
    I'm 42, happily living with my partner of 10 years. We work with children, both at home and out at festivals. We have a 16 year old son and an assortment of fledgling 'foster' children.
    Over the last 18 months we have had another woman come into our lives and are in a 3-way relationship. She weaves in and out of our homelife as she earns her money elsewhere.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

19. funkyfate

funkyfate Member

Hello!
    I'm a married lesbian. I'm 25. Been with my husband 6yrs. We have 2 children together. I'm happily in love with my bestfriend/gf. My dh is NOT supportive and therefore I had to go back into denial around him. I'm however out to my family, friends and my inlaws. I live a difficult life and can't wait to get out of my marriage and share my life with my gf.

I'm new here and not sure everyone's situation and hoping that I'm not the only married lesbian. I do love my husband but it's love because he's given me my daughters.

I'll share more as I get comfy here. Can't wait to talk to you ladies!

20. MyChem11

MyChem11 Member

hey everyone! My name is Hannah. I am 17...18 in march. ((finally)) im fairly new here. I am bisexual. I recently broke up with my girlfriend of a year....im not really sure whats gunna happen there, though. But, i just thought i'd introduce myself and i hope to meet some nice people. :)

[​IMG]