Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Samhain, Aug 25, 2006.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

hey all. i'm mostly just a long smear on the sexuality scale. i pretty much dig everyone and love the love. i'm not so much about who, more about why and how. the feelings, the souls, the respect and giving of love. i'm not at all conflicted, though. i just am who i am. i wouldn't really call that anything, though. i dress female, identify more male, with frequent feelings of betrayal by my body.

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LoL I love it!!!
    S

3. mynameiskc

my husband likes to say that he was lucky enough to marry a man with female equipment. though about once a month i get really infuriated at my body. i don't mind the bleeding so much as the complete loss of my ability to reason without emotion kicking my ass. i'm like an outside observer in my own body.

4. Samhain

is hubby a bit bi, or is it more like he feels is has a male friend
    S
    P.S I'm thinking now of doing another thread on here watch this space! from your last post

5. mynameiskc

more like a male friend, a buddy. he feels no stirrings over he male form, though he's pretty comfortable with the whole thing. his aunt is gay, and his mother is bi, and like chris rock says, everyone has at least a gay cousin.

6. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

Hi;
    I'm a transgendered person. That is, I was born male but came to realize that I am really female. Swamhain asked me to join this fine forum I suspect because zi knew this.

I'm here to do what I usually do. Read other's opinions, give a few of my own. Maybe help someone thats dealing with an issue. It's part of my nurturing nature to try to help, sorry folks. :)

In November I will have been living female for two years. I have been on HRT for I belive 5 months now & my body is finally starting to catch up with my spirits. I believe as my native ancestors did that t-people have two spirits.
    My yin is very dormant now.

My name was legally changed 15 August it to now matches.
    I'm bi & have 3 kids. one of my soms has married a bi lady. They have 2 lovely daughters. Their son went to he nexty life SIDS.
    My daughter is 7 & lives with me half time.

7. Samhain

you are welcome here!
    I have a friend who lives in the UK who has gone through, is going through something evry similar to you, if you get the time or the inclination, perhaps you would like to start a thread about your story, I think it could really help others
    blessings
    S

8. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Welcome, all of you wonderful souls..I hope you will feel at home here !!

9. kolyexbeatdown

kolyexbeatdown Member

[​IMG]

hello my name is kolye i am 18 years old and i am finally the woman ive

always wanted to be. im looking for other transexual friends and possibly one

or more sexual partners.
    hope to hear from you soon ;]
    <33

(edited by Samhain, myspace link taken out)

10. Samhain

hi congrats on finally becoming the woman you've always wanted to be, unfortuantly this is a discussion forum, not a dating forum, so outside links on posts like emails or myspace are taken out, if they are just a tool to try and get in touch with more people.
    that being said you can always tell us a bit more about yourself and your life journey, if anyones interested in getting to know you further they can Pm you and you can swap details by doing that
    S

11. Karissa_SC

Karissa_SC Member

Hi Folks!

My name is Karissa and I'm a 52yo MTF preop TS. I'm a writer, photographer, musician and teacher and I live in the boonies in South Carolina.

I look forward to getting to know you and having a chance to discuss not only gender issues but all the other fun stuff dealt with here.

12. Samhain

oh welcome, do jump right in and start posting its been a it queit here of late!
    S

13. Welcome, Karissa! :D

Samhain's right, it has been quiet. Must do something about that.

14. Samhain

I've been resisting PMing you asking you to pop in, didn't want you to think me bossy, but actually you probably thought that a long time ago eh??
    S

15. Karissa_SC

Karissa_SC Member

Silence has an odd way of disappearing wherever I go.

LOL.

16. Heehee, I think you'll fit in very well here. :D

17. Sarah G

Sarah G Member

hey everyone i am a transvestite and im new here just thought id say hey, if you wanna say hey or are ever in the philly area and are looking for some fun,
    thanks

[​IMG]

18. Samhain

hi Sarah
    sorry no email addys on threads, when you get too 100 posts you can post a thread in the personnals forum in here and that can include your email.
    enjoy the forums
    S

19. hardD

hardD Member

20. ava_elise

ava_elise Member

Hi, my name is Ava and i'm a 17 year old MTF preop. from Oklahoma. I love photography, and music and art. I've just recently started coming out with my real gender, and so far everyone has been really supportive.
    I just thought I'd join here for advice, and general conversation.