intro for the A Train

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by atrain, May 19, 2013.

1. atrain

atrain Guest

hello and good evenin guys and gals. ive been lurking on this site and a few others recently since my lil group/honeyhole was closed down suddenly. speaking of that, i was a little surprised my obscure username i used to participate heavily in that board with was taken on this site when i tried to register here. i hope whoever is using it is not tarnishing my spotless reputation as being on both ends of research projects. but back to myself, i reside in the south east of the greatest country in the world and i hope to find some old connects and maybe eventually be introduced to some new ones. im very knowledgeable and always wanting to learn more. i enjoy talking to folks about varying subjects so dont be shy. :)
    sip slow, live fast.

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Well welcome ashore!!!!

I hope you like it here :)

3. atrain

atrain Guest

thanks dude. its a little more open than i am used to but hey maybe i can make a few buds. i guess im old school and not really into the road of silkiness if ya feel me lol plus i just really like a more personal relationship to an extent. thanks for replying dude. much love for that.

4. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

Welcome to HF :)

5. atrain

atrain Guest

glad to be here :2thumbsup: [​IMG]

6. atrain

atrain Guest

well that got screwed up....then again so am i HA

7. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

welcome to the forums:)

8. Dexmethylcap

Dexmethylcap Guest

Welcome to the forum, atrain! I'm new here too, so don't feel alone. You seem rather intelligent, hopefully we speak again.