Intimate Exams At The Doctors

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by naturegirl1, Jan 9, 2016.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ her version of the story: "another perv hit on me at work today."

2. My doctor is totally hot, and she just stuck her finger in my ass and started jerking me off. Then she got all of the other hot doctors, only the hot ones, to do the same. I guess I'm pretty lucky.

Nippleman and storch like this.
  3. storch

storch banned

I was young and had no idea what to expect. I was there for a hematoma in my leg, and he asked if I have ever had a prostate exam. I told him no. So he tells me to pull my pants and underwear down and face the table, which I did. That's when I started going back into my memory-banks searching for any kind of data concerning the prostrate. I came up dry. I'd heard the word before, but that was it. So anyway I suddenly felt his finger going up my ass. Long story short, I had that fucker on the floor and his pants down with my finger up his ass. I said, "Not so funny when the shoe's on the other foot, or when the finger's up the other ass, eh doc?"

4. I went to the doctor, and she was hot, and she said, "I'm going to show you how to be a doctor." And then she told me to put my dick in her ass, and she said, "Fuck me, doctor," and then I fucked her.

storch likes this.
  5. storch

storch banned

Could you PM me her office address?

Please?

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

When I visit a doctor, my only concern is their competence in resolving the problem. Their gender never even crosses my mind.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I've had both male and female doctors. Both have gone too rough with testicular examinations.

8. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

A few years back my GP sent me for a scan because I have a little swelling of a testicle after a vasectomy. When I arrived I was asked to undress and put on a gown. After a short wait, the female radiographer come to take me to a treatment room and sat me down in a chair alongside some ultrasound equipment.

There were four or five other women sitting round chatting away while the radiographer set up the machinery. I sat there waiting and thinking this is very weird. I was already slightly apprehensive about a strange woman examining my balls, but was freaked by the prospect of her doing it with several other women watching.

It's not that I'm bothered about indifferent healthcare professionals seeing me naked, but rather worried that a woman handling my genitals might produce an involuntary reaction. My wife, who is nurse, has told me that, when she was working on hospital wards, she was told give any offending male member a sharp flick with her forefinger.

I was relieved that as soon as the radiographer leaned towards me to start the examination, all the other women turned away from me and looked down at their workstations.

On another occasion, I accompanied my wife to an initial consultation with a cosmetic surgeon. She wanted to have her boobs matched up again after removal of a tumour left her severely lopsided. In the consulting room, the male surgeon had an entourage of I think three other people.

After she'd explained the problem, he asked her if she minded if he had a quick look at her boobs. I think he expected her to lift up her top and bra just far enough for him to see. I was surprised she took off everything above the waist and sat up straight for him. He said "Ah! I see what you mean" and got out a tape to measure the distances from a point under her chin to each nipple.

He then explained how he could carefully remove the nipple of her big breast, cut away lots of skin and breast tissue and resite the nipple at the same height as the other one. After the surgeon and his entourage left, she tried to justify her half striptease. If he was going to cut her up, she wanted to make damn sure he'd had a good look first and knew exactly what he was doing.

I once met a lady teacher who told me she'd been referred to a male doctor who had been one of her pupils. She'd asked for someone else because she couldn't bear being seen naked by a boy she'd taught. I don't get that at all - every single male doctor was a schoolboy once. I am sure they don't snigger when examine women they know.

My wife is shortly to be operated on for another problem by a man we know well. A mutual lady friend asked if she was worried he might look at her boobs while she's anesthetized. My wife said if he really felt the need to see her boobs, she'd willingly show them to him anytime.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  9. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Going through months of exams and treatment for bladder cancer I guess half the urological nurses in a medium-size metro city handled my cock at one time or another. I often wondered what they told their husbands when he asked, "What did you do at work today?"

10. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

Personally I don't care. I've had Male and female healthcare workers who've made me uncomfortable. It's unfortunate because we place so much trust in these people. Admittedly, because I am an exhibitionist, I have been in situations with both sexes where I've gotten off on them seeing me nude... especially when it's obvious they're excited.

zorro69 and TAZER-69 like this.
  11. Bicaptain My Captain

If you can get off just being seen nude, sex must really ring your bell!

12. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

I’ve always believed it should be a man. I’ve had my doctor since I was like 13 and how else can you do an oral examination! JOKE!!!

zorro69 and cindy94 like this.
  13. For me ,well its not fun be nude. While doctors are looking at you ,just standing with no clothes on. But i do what has to be done. I just keep saying to my self, do not Rise Up ,do not Rise Up . Lol

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

Nippleman likes this.
  15. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I don't really have a preference....I mean I suppose it could be a bit awkward if the doc was female, really hot & things started to 'look up!'.

16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I had a female doctor for five years. It was more awkward for her doing my physicals than for me. I now have a younger male doctor for the three years. I have to mention to him about checking certain things during a physical. He gets embarrassed and red faced doing these checkups. He even knows of us being nudists and won't do a nude skin can er check. Fortunately we have them done at ourocal nude resort each year

17. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

As a male, I prefer a woman doctor for everything. They just seem to care more and be more relaxed about it. I did have one experience where I felt the woman doctor was a bit...unprofessional...but I didn't care; rather have that than an aggressive "I know more than everyone" attitude that I find common in male doctors.

Had a room full of women for my vasectomy. I think if they were men, it would have been awful, to be honest. And, given the nature of a vasectomy, the women were joking around and it was a comedy show. One of the best doctor visits of my life.

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've had both genders, currently a female. I don't hold a preference. One thing I've noticed is they don't check manually like they used to. No more feeling for organs, no more checking muscle structure, no more looking over all the skin, no more checking testicles, no more digital prostate exams. This started happening before this female replaced a male so I'm guessing it has to to with potential liability as a result of the me-too movement and such. But last physical the female doc did not touch my body at all, only with the stethoscope to listen to my heart and lungs. They say the blood tests show everything but I don't feel well evaluated.

19. Bicaptain My Captain

Everything has a specialty. Want your skin checked? Go to a dermatologist. Prostate? Urologist. Organs? Organ grinder or his monkey.

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's what it is, isn't it? More crafty ways to separate people from their earnings.