Intimate Exams At The Doctors

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by naturegirl1, Jan 9, 2016.

1. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

This is for men & women!

If you are going to have an intimate examination by a health professional do you prefer that person to be the same gender as you are? Or maybe the opposite gender? Or do you not care as long as the nurse/doctor is good at his/her job!

Me? I'm in the "don't care" camp, but my husband falls in the "opposite gender" camp, because he feels slightly uncomfortable having another male handling his his wedding tackle.

Eric!, mommas man, zorro69 and 2 others like this.
  2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Do you Think Julia would Buy That ?

3. meeses

meeses Member

I myself prefer the other gender but I don't care if he's male as long as he's good at his job.
    My question is though as to why is this in the nudist section?

4. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I always prefer a female doctor, I have found they listen better and seem to value your opinion more than male doctors.

zorro69, rfresh6900 and Bushlover 63 like this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

dont matter to me ..

6. Bushlover 63

Bushlover 63 Members

This.

7. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Because you are baring yourself to whoever you are going to be seen by?

8. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

My family doctor, who is male, is always the one to give me my yearly pap. I've never felt uncomfortable or had a problem with this. He's been my doctor since I was very young.

I did have a TERRIBLE experience in a hospital when I was 20. I had to go have a small sample of my cervix cells tested, and the gynecologist was a large, gross man. He was incredibly rough with me, and then he invited medical students into the room to observe my cervix. I found out later that he wasn't allowed to do that without asking my permission first. It was fucking awful. I had an anxiety attack when it was finished, and burst into tears when my mom picked me up from the hospital.

Eric! likes this.
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I think the exam itself is so horrible I can't be bothered by the gender. I see a female ob/gym but I've seen a male before too and it was about the same level of horrid.

I have wondered before if it is difficult with some patients for a male doctor to completely turn off their sexuality. Like what if they're giving a breast exam on a really great set of breasts. Do they not take notice at all?

Eric!, zorro69 and sith1 like this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've only ever had a male doctor play with my balls, but theoretically i think i wouldn't really care either way.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm at the point, and medicine is at the point, that I'm all for my gender as a practitioner.
    Too many male practitiners have given me not only the bum's rush but also a wrong diagnosis, one that caused years of pain. That could have been solved then.

I now go to women-run clinics.

Eric!, rfresh6900 and Pieceofmyheart like this.
  12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i suppose a male doc would be more comfortable for me because doctor visits make me nervous and being nervous has same effect as a cold swim on my junk ha

1 person likes this.
  13. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I have a female Dr. I'm comfortable with her.

14. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

I don't care about the gender of a doctor and my current doctor is female.

15. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

I have a female doctor. The first time she laughs, I'm taking my business elsewhere.

1 person likes this.
  16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't mind if it's a man or a woman. All I hope for is a professional who will know what they are doing.

17. DJammies

DJammies Members

When it comes to my health, I would take an experienced person who knows what they're doing any day. Doesn't matter male or female.

zorro69 and Flagme15 like this.
  18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yea me as well.... I could really give a rats tail!!

19. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I don't really care either. I just want a good doctor, who will take me seriously and act with kindness.

Eric! and Joe90 like this.
  20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I've only ever had male doctors, and don't know how I would respond to a female doctor.

Eric! likes this.