Intestinal cleanse

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by Bilby, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

As part of their yoga routine, I know this couple who are most enthusiastic about doing an intestinal cleanse .When it comes to the anal expression part of it they say," It feels like nothing else!" I just wonder that it might be flushing out the good bacteria as well as the bad. Does anyone else ever do an intestinal cleanse?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm on one right now actually. I'm taking a product called gutright which is basically a vege greens mix. The reason is the food we eat even when fresh is no longer being farmed in a way that our bodies have been conditioned to process. Humans were always seasonable eaters, harvesting food within seasons is what we conditioned ourselves to. Now we farm food to readily available 365 days a year but our bodies have never become accustomed to the change. The rapid production is also deteriorating the product itself, being fruit and veges aren't what they once were. This causes our stomach to built up bacteria that would normally be quenched with seasonable foods.

So I am on a cleanse. I have also stopped drinking homogenised milk for the same reason, our bodies have never adjusted to the process which causes inflammation as it breaks down.

I used to suffer from IBS on a daily basis but since taking gutright since Friday, I have not had a single problem.

Gutright is metabolics, most people will flood their system with probiotics, but if your gut is already storing too much bacteria, then adding more isn't going to help. So metabolics go in and basically kill off all the bad spores and bacteria, cleansing my vulnerable tummy. :)

Bilby likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The poo thread

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Ummmm... No thanks.

5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

“If the doors of our intestines were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has clogged himself up, till he sees all chunks moving thro' the narrow path of his 'cavern'.”