Interviewed a Fuck Buddy.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I interviewed a possible fuck buddy last week. (I know, she interviewed me also.) We met in a public location where we chatted for about an hour. I learned about her and she about me. One advantage is she's not married, in her mid forties, no children or plans for any. She has a career and can work from home at times. The talk went well and we moved ahead. We had sex but there are some things that leave me wondering such as:
    • I laid out my position of having a NSA relationship for sex and sex only. She indicated she may want a long term relationship with the right man but didn't come right out and say it. I will not leave my spouse for another person. This raises a flag. Is it a caution flag or a stop flag?
    • Her breasts are enhanced with a smudged tattoo over one. That bothers me a little as well as her being a heavy around the middle but I can overcome body issues. I got a few of my own to deal with.
    • In the room naked she gathered me up in a long body to body hug which I thoroughly enjoyed. That might have been the best part of the whole encounter other than when she took my cock to orgasm at the end. Usually when you break the hug a kiss follows. There was none.
    • We began with oral for a moment and then we ended up with her on top in 69. I fingered with her clitoris and labia as she went down on me. I didn't lick or mouth her vulva. I won't do that until I am more familiar with a new partner. That's just something about me.
    • We didn't orgasm then and I know I wouldn't have anyway. Oral sex has never brought me over the top. What I didn't realize was she somehow slipped a condom on me. I liked that she put one on me but I wished I had known.
    • I found out when we got up to move to other positions. The way I found out was when I stood up I saw her snap it back off my cock and toss it away. Then my little head took over my thoughts and I laid over her and we went at it missionary, but unprotected. That might have worked on my mind as the only thing intercourse did for me was keep me erect. Why did she put the condom on in the first place?
    • I stayed penetrated for at least half an hour in various positions. She didn't say much and had few words when she answered my questions. I like the woman I'm fucking to be engaged to excite me and let me know what feels good or doesn't.
    • I wasn't getting much stimulation while inside her vagina. Did I have a mental block or do we not match up penis to vagina very well?
    • We disengage and she climbs out from under and rolled me over. Back to 69. She didn't orgasm on our first attempt. It was probably my fault. I finger her vagina looking for the G Spot. I think I found it because after a short while she was laying her pussy right down on my face as she came. I didn't care for that either. She squeezed my head between her thighs as she shook in orgasm. That I liked but having her pussy pushed on my mouth made me uncomfortable.
    • I let her calm down and lifted her off. That's when she attacked my cock and gave me a orgasm by masturbation. She really knew her way around my cock with her hands. I came hard, real hard. That was a nice way to finish.
    • We didn't speak much after the sex. It seemed she was in a bit of a hurry to get on with her day. She left it open as to when we may get back together. A quick kiss, the only kiss that whole time of our encounter, and she was gone. The ending left me feeling a little cool. I straightened up the room a little and checked out. We've emailed a few times but I traveling for the next few weeks.
    The way we held each other once we were in the room and when she took my cock to orgasm at the end was great. It's the in between I am apprehensive about. We may try again in a few weeks to see if this will be a regular thing but there's still something about it that puzzles me. Comments, suggestions, and ideas are welcome.

Altman likes this.
  2. srgreene

srgreene Members

It takes a while to get used to what a new partner likes and doesn't like .... particularly when you are older. To me, an fb relationship is a *little* more than hitting the sack .... you don't really become "buddies" the first time.

If I may ask, why are you having an fb if you are married? Does your wife know?

I didn't know men could have condoms slipped on without their knowing! One of the less intellectual discussions I had with women in college was were you really fucking if he had a condom (FTR, my answer was no, lol).

3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I knew my former FB before we became buddies. This latest woman I only met one time before the interview. We haven't built a friendship yet. I don't know if I want to. That's what puzzles me about this one. She's a real possibility but I don't know if it will work out. With my former FB we clicked right away.

Our marriage is sexless. She became celibate due to medical reasons. We discussed and have an understanding where I satisfy my myself outside the marriage. What she doesn't nor wants to know is who, what, when, or where.

I was concentrating on giving instead of receiving. That's one reason I don't care for the 69 position. I lose awareness of what's happening to me.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  4. srgreene

srgreene Members

It makes sense now. And ethically I think you are covered- she doesn't need or want to know the details. I hope you are appreciative, as it may not be easy for your wife. I think your situation could be tricky- we like to think we have something more than a place to stick it, but you don't want the friendship part to go too far either. For me it would not have been a problem, but I've known women who thought they wanted just an fb, but learned they wanted more from the relationship. Good luck with it, and, if you feel so inclined, let us know how things progress (or don't).

BTW, I can recall having condoms slipped off without my realizing it .... mainly because I was focusing on other things.