Interval will you give it a rest already!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dhs, Dec 28, 2004.

1. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I count three threads in here today drawing attention to how you don't like the way you are being treated. Everyday its something, polls on who likes me who doesn't, abuse me this, this is who I ignore, this is what someone pm'd me, this is how I get treated.

If you want this all to stop - a good step would be to stop creating Billboard Threads concerning the subject.

Lately you honestly invite the criticism you receive most of the time. Its like you want to hear it so you can go bazerko on them and start calling them names, giving low blows and generally starting a huge fuss. Almost like you want to put yourself in a situation where you have to defend yourself and see who chooses to stand beside you.

You are getting criticized too much. This I agree is true and its not very fair.

But if you chilled out and stopped inviting so much of it - eventually all this bull shit would go away.

Give it a try for a week or two - I think you'd be suprised at how things change in the ways that people treat you.

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yup, I agree with that....... when I said pretty much the same thing, she put me on ignore

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

cant we all just do my spanish work instead?

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

DHS... i hardly posted before i got arrested. was down to about 0 to 10 post a day. depending on the day (for about a month before).

then i made my desperate thread... and yeah, i was scared to death...after being in a holding cell for 20 hours. i feel a lot for a lot of people on these forums... so i came here.. posted, read the first 5 pages or so...

went to bed...

when i woke up, i was being attacked for another 20 pages. TWENTY PAGES!!!! things that happened two years ago were brought up.

then certain people attacked me when ever i posted anything.

so, yes... the stress of being threatened with two plus years in jail (which is still there), the holding cell, and almost feeling betrayed by some of you guys... DID make me make a lot of posts.

but you know what? you are only adding to the fire! i have ignored 6 people and you were number 7 on my possible list... 7 meaning, well, it's give or take ( i know that you dont care, but i really do care about what a lot of you have to say and listen)

but hello.. why attack me all the time? i have went a step in stopping it tonight BY using ignore.

5. interval_illusion

see, there is madcrappie talking. he's on ignore but i can see him jumping in cause he doesnt have any excitment in his real life.

6. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

No hablo espanol. Lo siento.

7. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Trish I'm not trying to fight with you here. I'm trying to help you end all the fights - plain as day. I agree that a lot of the treatment you have received is unfair, but you do bring a lot of it on yourself. A lot of the comments that you recieved in your arrest thread were not cool, probably some of mine included. But ever since then you have to constantly keep bringing it up. If you gave it a rest, I'm sure all this bull shit become less and less.

That's all I am saying

8. dhs

dhs Senior Member

He actually didn't say anything much - he agreed with me. Yet you have to make another post jabbing at him. Just let it go

9. olhippie54

Does this post make me look fat?

10. interval_illusion

that's cool, ryan. but if you make a thread about me, i will respond. that's what people on here dont get... if they talk about me, i will respond. etc.

i was pissed at you before. im not anymore. im different to you right now

and you're right.. it's ridiculous what is going on. it's sad to me... very very sad. i hate it.

that's why i used ignore... because im not good at ignoring on my own. i hope it all stops soon. i really really do.

11. interval_illusion

well, ryan, i know you have a small dick and no, i couldnt feel it.. but im sure chicks will still dig you. :)

haha.. okay, im done.

12. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Hey everyone ROAD TRIP to olhippy's house instead of fighting.:p

13. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

Yes. :p

14. olhippie54

Pets welcome!!!

15. olhippie54

Booger Butt!!! :$

16. interval_illusion

can i bring my kitties?

they can do tricks!!!:D :p

btw.. marc. i love you. i got the hint with all you've said before... and you didnt even have to be mean :)

*mwauH!***

17. dhs

dhs Senior Member

see there you go - completely on called for. I made this thread because I honestly want things to improve for you here trish - for the bull shit to stop. What do you do - you turn around and mother fuck me.

sorry I tried to help

18. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

Oh! You didn't. :eek:

19. olhippie54

OK. I admit it, I'm a cat person.

20. interval_illusion

oh, that wasnt about you.

and i already had people on ignore. i dont have time for their drama.

see, they need a scap-goat and im not gonna be it anymore.