Interruptions abuse.

Discussion in 'Hippie Wisdom' started by Bilby, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Well I did read that and I totally agree!

How many times have I myself been guilty of this?

Zillions.

So I must rethink and reset my automatic response mechanisms.

In the workplace, I dreaded interruptions. But it was a fact of life and one had to swing with it to survive.

Working from home seemed to be the answer, but daily life offers plenty of its own interruptions to one's thought processes. This is the bane of writers everywhere, being disturbed when trying to work out intricated details of a plot like or a fragment of conversation that needs to be inserted somewhere...

3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I also recall a friend who relished in 'surprises' believing that they would spark genius out-of-the-box type thought.

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Forty years of extensive studies concluded the republican party organizes along the lines of a flock of chickens. To comprehend the mysterious ways of the chicken, consult a lawyer...

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

People who interrupt are responding to incomplete information and therefore the interruption has no merit and the interrupter has no respect for honest dialectics or the interrupted.

~Zen~ and Bilby like this.
  6. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

In conversations and discussions if someone interrupts me to concur , I am ok with that because we are making a connection. If this person wants to dispute what I have to say, then they should wait for me to finish what I am saying.
    If someone in the workplace engages in endless interruptions in my experience has yet to grow up or mentally ill.

scratcho and ~Zen~ like this.