Interpretation Please

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by francesca, May 24, 2007.

1. francesca

francesca Banned

I had this dream that i lost all my teeth
    way does it mean?

2. shovel250

shovel250 Member

it means u need to brush your teeth

themnax likes this.
  3. francesca

francesca Banned

aha nice interpretation ah

4. Becky Stone

Becky Stone Member

i have the same dream sometimes (most of my dreams recur) and i know other ppl who have too.. dont know what it means tho.. some ppl say its a bad omen.. interesting to find out tho..
    at least your not alone!
    sweet dreams!! :sleeping:

5. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

worries, usually about money.

6. francesca

francesca Banned

i asked some friends regarding it, they said that there is someone important to you that will die, To prevent it, avoid telling friends regarding the dreams but its too late, i almost announce it to everyone. So for those you'll encounter it, dont tell anyone ok.

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I don't buy the post right above me (no offense)

I've heard the money thing before and I believe that can be a significant part of it. A couple years back I was going through an extremly stressful time where I felt significantly lost and I had dreams quite often about my teeth falling out.... I realized that when I cleaned up the general clutter in my life, therefore cleaning up the mental clutter, the dreams stopped- as did my anxiety for the most part. I believe dreams like that show distress (yes, often about money but I don't believe that is all of it) and show a turning part in your life that you can deal with in a postive or negative way.

8. Becky Stone

Becky Stone Member

Iv heard Francescas interp before.. but iv had that dream loads of times before and the interpretation above would seem to relateto me more..

9. francesca

francesca Banned

maybe we have our own interpretations, no one knows who is really right.

10. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Means your a nambypamby quitter. You had to lose em all and I'll always forget

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well it suggests several things. an unconsious insecurity about something. not needing to be anything specific about teeth particularly, but i would guess there was something the needed doing within the past few days that you hadn't yet done when you went to sleep. how urgent, if at all, might be indicated by how important to you the teeth were in the dream.

irl, just coincidentally, i've lost most of mine, and have a couple still almost ready to come out by themselves, just waiting for the nerve in each of them to die the rest of the way first.
    (just as with all of the previous ones) i am thinking about going to a dentist on my v.a. if they well do that. i know i unintentionally psionically broadcast, but i doubt this is the cause.