Instead of being burried

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Snowman5000, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Snowman5000

Snowman5000 Member

You want to know something crazy. Instead of being burried in the ground when I die, I would like my body to be sent up into space. Then, after the rocket leaves the Earth's atmosphere I would like my body to be pushed out so it's like a shooting star. Then everyone can see me in the sky, and who knows, maybe someone will make a wish when they see it. Then my spirit could make it come true.

2. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

I think being launched into space would be great.
    Personally I don't care so much about people on Earth seeing me hitting escape velocity, but I enjoy the idea of my frozen carcass being the first impression of Earth some Alien scout vessel gets. I'll leave a note asking that the morgue arrange me in an appropriately hilarious pose.

3. FlyingManDan

FlyingManDan Member

I think I would rather be blasted off into space just before I die. I imagine it would be incredibly peaceful floating around up there.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Seems great indeed. Except you'll have to save money your whole life to make it happen. :D

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I don't want to be buried, I want to be eaten when I die!

6. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

If it makes you feel better..you will!
    All of the little beetles and bugs that dig into your coffin and feast on you after you start to rott.. :leaving:

7. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

I'd like to be thrown into a bog when I'm dead.
    Or when I'm dying.
    That could be interesting too.

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

No.. I want to be eaten by African babies!

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I wanna be catapulted straight into the side of a building in Des Moines Iowa

10. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I don't really care what happens to my body when I die. Maybe I can donate myself to circus. Or to some cool scientific experimenting stuff...

11. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I'd like to donate some of my better organs...

And what ever is left...I'd like the ashes to be spread at the foot of a giant redwood.

12. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

somethign crazy: wanna donate any useful organs and have my body cremated so that i help someone even after death and so that i dont take up a shitload of room nor require a super expensive burial after death. i mean honestly, its just a carcass after death, why waste the money of a space launch for it

13. Asmodean

Yeah, I agree. It's better to get launched into space just before you die.

14. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

im not sure about organ donation...sure id like a part of me to keep in "living" so to speak..but i dunno..

15. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i wanna be stuffed and posed in a funny position , or with both of my hands doin the rock out sign and my tounge stickin out and me in place of a dummy in the mall or somthing.. it might scare little kids. .but. thats the point

16. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i've already told all my family and friends that i want to be a cadaver. i'd really like them to look at my head and see if they can learn something about migraines

17. Asmodean

Eh, but you're gonna explode!

18. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I actually have been reading up on this alot latley...and I just want my body to be put straight into the ground. Cremation actually turns you into GHG's and I don't want that, and then whats left over is the crap that the soil does not need...and being burried in a coffin is just expensive and wastes space. I just want the earth to have my body so it can get some nutrients back from it, I mean alot of nutrients have been lost from the soil so I can eat and stay alive, why would I hold back from giving back to it.

However this is iillagal in alot of places still. Canada does have some sites they are thinking of turning into natural cemetaries though, where people are burried and things are grown on top of them, hopefully they sort that shit out before I die...I'd hate to make someone I love break the law and have to streal away up north with my corpse or something.

19. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

honey, if you die before me, i'll so break some laws for you :)

after i die i want my descendants to enslave a few thosand people, and have the slaves build a pyramid for me to be entombed with all my possessions in order for me to go into the after life prepared

20. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i'll be easier to study once all my peices are collected in a bucket