INSTANT relief

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sHIP of fools, May 31, 2007.

1. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

As I may have mentioned before- i have extremely bad spring allergies. Anyway, i just took a toke and i got instant pain relief from the allergy pains in my head and neck- AND i can breathe better (marijuana expands the breath- as found most noticably in asthma sufferers). Just unbelievable about how fast acting weed really is. Wow.

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

3. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

not for me the day after i smoke my chest is really tight and i have trouble breathing. Although i bet vaping would help out a lot wouldnt it since your not getting the tar when you vape right?

4. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

That is awesome man.

5. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

I have a sinus infection from my allwegies, but I just gone done with a blunt and I'm feeling great right now. No pressure, or sore nose, or earaches.

6. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

nooo fuckin way!
    i'm definetly gonna have to quit my break and toke up..

i have the worst spring allergies ever

7. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Yeah it has helped my asthma, but I havent considered trying bud for my allergies cuz I'm high often anyways.

8. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

I live in the country, with pollen floating everywhere so mine is terrible..thanks ill try that sometime

9. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

Yah it really helps. Last night it expanded my breath and allowed for deeper breathing- also allowed me to get to sleep fine. But the most impressive and prominant is the effect of the facial pain and neck pain i get from sneezing and blowing my nose constantly- it's similar to the headache u get from colds/ the flu- feels like something is pressing onto your face. Now all i took was 1 hit and all these effects followed- i cant say i was "stoned" but it certainly brought my equilibrium back (my tolerance is very low however so these medicinal effects may take a few more hoots from some of you veterans out there)