~ Instant Karma ~

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Krsna Bhakti, May 23, 2007.

1. Biida

Biida Member

Amen, man. There's a big Walmart coming to my little, itty-bitty, old-fashioned town pretty soon. It's being constructed now. :( Everyone's really excited about it and they fail to see how that store is going to shut this town down. My dad and I are dreading the day it opens.

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Well, that was a close one. Maybe you'll learn not to smoke in bed? :)

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I think the moral of my story is not to steal, only I was too embarassed to admit to stealing when I originally posted this.
    So, there you have it everyone, I am a theif! I cant deny what I did, I stole money from work so that I would have enough money for gas to actually get to and from work. There you go, now it is up to me to change my behavior.

4. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

i see nothing wrong with what you did. also stealing from walmart is a noble deed, when i steal from w-mart i feel like robin hood, stealing from the corrupt rich and giving to the poor

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Well, I could have Asked for the money, and gotten it, though that would have damaged my already poor reputation as far as money goes.

6. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

there you go, your not a bad guy, you needed money, you needed the money. you deserve a break every once and a while.