Inspired by Pressed Rat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jun 2, 2006.

1. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

Create a conspiracy. Anything. Doesn't matter. Could be a conspiracy on why trash pick up was late last week. No real conspiracies.

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I think santa claus was created by the devil himself. hell santa is an anagram of satan, nonetheless. plus, Im sure the beast is having a good laugh at all of the christians lying to their children about santa claus.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Actually, there is some truth to that, Ryan. The character of Santa Claus is of PAGAN origin. Santa Claus actually stands the figure of the pagan Germanic god Thor.

Christmas itself is a pagan holiday, so are many of the symbols and rituals surrounding it. The idea of a Christmas Tree is NOT Christian, it's PAGAN. I call them pagan trees.

4. indescribability

I'm pretty sure we have a conspiracy going on within the fora. You see, Pressed Rat is actual a highranking member of one of the elitist groups he speaks of. He and the other elitists decided to use reverse psychology in preventing people from believing in such conspiracies. They've paid Skip hundred of thousands of dollars to hide the electronic identity of Rat as to keep conspiracy theorists who have figured this out from ever locating or coming close to locating his whereabouts as it would cause the other elitists to be exposed if he were ever captured.

5. Pressed_Rat

Yeah, I'm a 33rd degree Freemason working for the Tavistock Institute's "psychological warfare" division. :p

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yes, I do know this matt. christians and catholics, in particular are notorious for taking pagan holidays and turning them into christian tradition. take samhain for example......... the catholics turned it into all saints day and all hallows eve (halloween). easter is another major holiday that took from the pagans........

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

hey, stop giving pressed rat the 3rd degree!

8. Pressed_Rat

Then how come the government introduced these drugs into society? I am referring particularly to LSD.

9. indescribability

Trying to mitigate my findings by engaging in a lighthearted agreement, eh? I'm on to you buddy....... and I will be watching..... oh yes, I will be watching.

10. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I have heard that the US government is planning to install GPS chips in every person born 2007 onward.
    They are then going to threaten all other countries to try to force them to do the same, and give all their personal info to the US.

All hail the United States of Earth! :D

11. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

and I dont see how that has to do with the devil......... the pagans didnt worship the devil....... thats just the christians who brought out all this propoganda against the pagans. they claimed they worshipped the devil, so they wouldnt lose any heads to the pagans.

12. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

as a potential mind control agent.

love the story about the agent who lost his mind and jumped off a balcony, trippy

13. Pressed_Rat

Some pagans worship Satan. Some pagans worship Lucifer. Some worship Baphomet. Some worship Molech. Some worship Jahbulon. It's all variations of the same thing.

14. indescribability

Wasn't that an accident on the part of the CIA, who had intended to use LSD as a bit of a truth syrum?

I'm betting there's a conspiracy behind me winding up sleeping in everytime I have an early morning responsibility. See, usually the alarm clock is flashing, which would lead the untrained eye to think the power is going out. I however have found the truth.

There is a gang of naked mole rats that are out to ruin me. They've gained entry to my PDA, and every time I plan an event they sneak into my house and trip the breakers. You see, they want me to be griefstricken with failure, go crazy, and live in nature where they can take advantage of my mental state and use me to gather food for them along with other menial tasks.

15. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

even when you try to make up a conspiracy theory, it ends up being accurate

16. Pressed_Rat

Oh, you mean Frank Olson, who was involved in the CIA's MK ULTRA program?

17. Pressed_Rat

No, not at all. Much of the LSD that was around in the early days of the drug culture came directly from the CIA, who were virtually in bed with the Sandoz pharmaceutical company.

Heck, even people like Timothy Leary were known to be on the CIA's payroll. There is a reason why the media promoted the drug culture and people like Tim Leary, and why the movement became so big. Most people don't understand that culture as we know it is not a grassroots thing. Rather, it is handed to us from the top down.

And yes, they did use it in MK ULTRA as a possible truth serum. Most people know about this. What they don't know is how they were behind its distribution and rise to popularity in the 60s. LSD was EVERYWHERE in the late 60s and there is a reason for that.

18. indescribability

Well I wish they still had a reason for that :D

19. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

speaking of conspiracy theories, Im going to get a fifth of vodka, so I can be brainwashed by those communist ruski bastards.

20. indescribability

Giving the Russians credit for Vodka is also a conspiracy to help make them feel like they have something the rest of the world wants.