insomnism

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rhasta.penguin, May 19, 2007.

1. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

wow, you know.. i was JUST thinking about this last night.
    it was like 4 in the morning, and i couldn't sleep and i was like.. i bet if i had some weed i'd be able to fall asleep.
    then i just came to the conclusion that not smoking weed for a couple days has probably made me not able to sleep.

damn.. i need to smoke

2. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

I think the #1 thing to do with insomnia is not to fight it. It helps to do a little something before you go to bed - a hot chocolate is really nice. If you can find some kind of book that has intersting info, but doesnt' get your mind jazzed - I reccomend (don't think I'm crazy here "Plutarch: On Sparta" - if you've seen the 300 this book will be interesting. Evidently Frank Miller didn't bother to read it ...) and just close your eyes and relax when you feel drowsy. Maybe, 1 hour later you'll still be awake. But if yoiu have to get up at a fixed time, don't worry, exhaustion will eventually cath up with yoiu & fix your insomnia)

gl
    ln

3. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

i always stay up late smokin weed but get a nice sleep. i'll fall asleep in class frequently sometimes but oh well.