Insanely Lonely... Please Help? [30M]

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by andrewk2000, Jan 7, 2021.

1. andrewk2000

andrewk2000 Members

Hi,

You have no idea how insanely lonely I've become. I was married when I was younger (18-21)... wife left, then I was with some people. But now I haven't been with a girl for 5 years (!). Isolation from how it is these days I guess.

BTW, I live in NJ. If you're nearby (NY even for instance), please talk to me!
    I live in an empty apartment just by myself. :( It's open if you want to come around.

I make music, too. Check it out
    Minerva - Gemini (of Her, Traveling, Love, & Longing) (2020)

ALSO, you can see pictures of me here
    Minerva - About

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. andrewk2000

andrewk2000 Members

A bit more about me: I guess you could say I'm a bit of a hippy. My hair is long, (as you can see). I eat mostly vegetarian and vegan. I vape. I cleanse (juice fast) on only fruit for days on end.

I'm really into psychedelics or things alike or more particularly right now, entactogens/empathogens. MDMA is my favorite. If you will roll with me you're my new best friend.
    I roll for days on end and stay up. A bit of a hippy.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. andrewk2000

andrewk2000 Members

Mysticblu, Thank you for being helpful & welcoming me to the forum. :)

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

A person who does not enjoy being alone is with bad company. When you meditate you will begin to know who you are alone with and enjoy it. I love being alone and you can too. Namaste.