Insane Remote Signals

Discussion in 'Art' started by Disconformitized, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Disconformitized

Disconformitized Member

Yeah so I'm having trouble explaining this to myself. I just hope I can recreate whatever effects made the pics turn out this way.

Used my digital camera for my TV set on the video input setting. I was holding blue and infrared filters in front of the camera while shaking it violently (hence the shake effect). I took multiple pictures using just the blue or just the inferred fliters. Also I combined both of them at the same time. The thing is I don't know what combination produced the effects I got in these pictures. (I have more that the blue waves didn't show up in)

While I was doing this a friend was holding down one of the buttons on the TV's remote, Which is what would explain the crazy laser blue lights going towards/ coming out of the screen.

That's pretty nuts that I caught remote control Waves by complete accident. Or are they Gamma or radio waves???

BTW I think #3 is my favorite. I dunno if I can trust my tv to stay while I'm falling asleep anymore, I dont want those things messing with me in my dreams

2. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

i dunno, but they're really cool

3. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

oh i missed this one... i dont know either but that top one trips me out..

4. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

the lines could be from a reflection from the filter,or reflection from tv or someware eles maybe in the lens.im not sure but i dont think radio waves emit light detectable by blue or infraredthe lines are bent from moveing the camera,wich means they started out as straight lines.i dont think radio waves traval in a straight line.i think they are wavy to cover as much area as possable,,mybee try it with a cordless phone ,or radio my geuss is you wont see the lines. just some thoughts
    sunshine

5. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

ooh i LOVE the first one :D