insane crazy, crazy insane

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by mariah16, May 24, 2004.

1. mariah16

mariah16 Member

Okay, so heres the deal...Its been a year since I saw this kid Marc. It will be a year since we have been *together*. We weren't *offically* dating, we kind of were just *seeing* eachother-whatever that means.... After we broke up he would call me once and awhile (sometimes for sex and other times not). Sometimes when he would call he would appolgise for everything that happend, and that he didn't mean to hurt me and lalala all that jazz.

He also would come into my work all the time after we broke it off (i work at a bank.) So he would come into my branch where I work at all the time to cash his checks. Mind you, there are 2 branches right 2 min from his house. This would last for about 6 months.

Then suddenly he stopped calling and stopped coming in the branch. OK. Fine. So Obviously he went to a different branch to cash his checks. Now four/five months or so after he stopped coming in the branch, hes back again.

To tell you the truth I never stopped thinking about Marc after we seperated like that. I miss his terribly and don't know why-I mean gosh its been a year and I am still missing him, something has to be wrong. Things just ended so abruptly. I can't just tell him how I feel, since we don't talk anymore. I just dont know what to do with myself.

I don't understand him coming into the bank again. He doesn't call me, just comes in the bank. Talks to me for a minute about school or something and then leaves. I wish I could climb over the counter and jump all over him.

I just dont know whats going on with me. Has anyone experience anything like this? Help me out a little, cuz I'm really going insane CRAZY INSANE!...any advice will do...

Thank you!! :)

2. SweetSoul

SweetSoul Member

Some guys are really confusing like this...when i was younger i was really attracted to this guy (whos name actually was marc also)...well we sort seen each other and all that crap...then he did some really hurtful things to me ...so i quit talking to him...but he always would pop up at the same places i was...and eventually started calling me for sex ....well i was so young and stupid at the time...i would hang out with him still....eventually i got some sense and ended it all....but he would still call now, and apologize for all the pain he has caused me...well now looking back on this...he really just wanted more sex from me...time went on....and we stop talking for months...i ended up moving and the day i was there he called saying how much he was in love with me?...what the hell...well i was smarter by this time...anyways...long story short...this guy did some of the same things your guy did....he doesnt really seem trust worthy and i wouldnt give myself to him anymore...you could try to be just friends...but that seldom works out...but thats just relating my sitiuation to yours...not all people are the same...but i wish you the best of luck