infrastructure jobs not for the white male?? WTF?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hippiehillbilly, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's OK, Bill. The president of change has got it all worked out for us. He's going to put us to work. We'll all wear our brown uniforms and be one big happy family in the global village. Aint it great!!!!!!!

2. zihger

zihger Senior Member

We will all get uniforms and jobs building Obama statues in the center of every town.

Don’t worry their will still be jobs for the white people to clean up after the “minorities”.

State training and reeducation centers will open next year.

lol

3. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Wouldn't at all surprise me that any new infrastructure projects be the target of sabotage if people are going to be denied access to the opportunity on the basis of race and gender. Desperate people do desperate things. First the economy is looted by an elaborate game perpetrated by a collusion of banks, stock brokers, and rating agencies- all with the implicit approval and encouragement of the Federal Government; then the "rescue" which seriously cripples our real ability to recover and only serves to prolong the pain, serves to pad the bottom lines of many of the very banks which helped create the mess while leaving high and dry the working stiff who first witnesses the defrauding of his retirement then loses his income and the government is conspiring to transform poverty to desperation by systematically denying the few opportunities there are. Seems like the government is not only ignoring the need that it helped to create but is moving to wage further economic war against its own citizens.

4. depoisoned

depoisoned Member

Well for the record, I'd hire you Billie.

But, look on the bright side. Notice there was no mention of hiring unskilled construction companies. And also notice, the person handing out the money is dumber than a stick. I smell opportunity.

I'd print off some business cards. Drop the hippiehillbillie and call yourself something like " Climate Construction Consultants" Make up some letterheads. Dream up some weird non-existant thing to be a consultant on. I dunno...something like "Community Climate Relationship Consulting."

Now, when you go to make an appointment, don't EVER say you can do it today or tomorrow. Say things like, "This is going to be difficult...would it be possible to meet in Dallas sometime on the 15th of February? No wait, that's not going to work for me."

THEN say, "I appreciate this is a time sensative matter. For a small retainer I will pencil in a time slot when we can meet in March."

Cha Ching!

5. Number6

Number6 Member

It was so nice of him to cut out hours and hours of context and give just the bits and pieces I really needed to hear. It's also pretty cool that he explained everything to me in a completely bias free way, because I'm too stupid to understand what they were saying all by myself. I sure am glad there are people him out there with no agenda's to keep me informed.

6. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Dude, don't drag me into your little civil war on Obama and his posse. I'm going into semi-retirement. I'm going to be a gentleman farmer. And for fuck you money I'll do handyman shit in WV where they don't hire colored folk anyway :D

7. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

That was awesome, I like you, depoisoned

8. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

are there actually black folk in west virginia?? :rolleyes:

9. Gravity

Gravity #winning

unreal.

10. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Yeah. But they're more segregated in the hills of WV than they are in the 'hoods of Baltimore.