Infra red?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by WeeDMaN, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

This isn't true. The DEA randomly scans neighborhoods where they think grow houses may be located with that heat scanner. If they see a house that's hot you're fucked because they will use that image to get a warrent and fuck you. Don't state things as fact that you dont know are fact :toetap05:.

2. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

As long as you only have 1-15 plants you should be ok especially if you live in a rural area or in a nicer neighborhood. The DEA generally thinks "rich folk don't do no crimes."

I might seem pretty "matter o fact" about stuff concerning the DEA, but I do have more knowledge than the average joe or the average gecko.

3. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

You're talking to a professional child.
    prerhaps you should talk to attorney.

don't belive all the propaganda you've head.

33 years of growing and NO bust.

4. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

LOL wow.....some peeps are paranoid....

5. Thories

Thories Member

Paranoid? Well maybe some of us are. But if you plan + expect the worst, surprises can only be good.

6. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they 'aren't' out to get you.

I'd rather be paranoid and free, asshole unmolested, than possibly wind up sitting in a prison somewhere under our draconian and ridiculous drug laws.

7. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

don't get me wrong guys.......i totally understand covering your bases and keeping things in check........odor, house/lawn maintenance, socializing with neighbors, etc. But infra red?!?!?!?? come on.........unless your running a pot FACTORY, i think you'll be alright.

8. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

True enough manic, true enough.

9. Jedite83

Jedite83 Van Dweller

In some places using a IR cam to scan for weed is considered a search and a warent is required.
    I was told by my dealer that his source grows in a house next to the airportbecause police are not aloud to use IR cams around the airport's airspace.

10. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

It is illegal to seacrh your home remotly with infared. A warrant based on any afidavit based on random ir scans into a house could be proven inadmisable in court. However if they inadvertantly stumble apon your heat signiture while searchin for a fugative at nite in your neibourhood they MAY be able to get a warrant for your house if they find other corraborating evidence to build an affidavit on. I spent 9 months readin all about this shitt. They need evidence to search your house and an ir scan is a search. Thing is it could take you 9 months to prove it and if ya aint got bail its no fun. All you can do is get real pissed off till ya get out. Just relax. If ya knew all the ways you could get fukkt youd go fukkin insane.