Information on the nature of reality

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by plebe, Feb 18, 2009.

1. plebe

plebe Member

I have spent the past few months searching for evidence of an afterlife and reincarnation beyond individual observations or reports. At the same time, I've also been reading about the studies claiming that most, if not all, psychic phenomena could be attributed to brain or mind activity. While I haven't found anything to refute the hard core believer in scientism, I have found what I consider to be the ultimate compendium of the research that has been done on all the various aspects of psychic phenomena. It doesn't have everything included in it, but provides an excellent overview of the work that's been done as well as references for those who want more or who want to duplicate the author's efforts.
    I would be interested in a rational discussion with anyone who isn't convinced after reading this e-book. Here's the link: http://www.openmindsite.com/dl/21days.pdf
    Enjoy!