Information -DREAD- Thread:

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Electricbuddha, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

OHHHHHH YAY!!!!!!! wonderful thank you sooo much

2. skankleft

skankleft Member

haha yes I do. I love this town it's so full of love and good vibes. That's awesome your dad lives here, do you enjoy it here?

Oh and Shambhala, mmmmmmm! Are you going this year? (I am!)

3. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

Yup of course i am going!!! I have been for the last 4 years and i have had my tickets for 2 or 3 months now.... my friend ordered some online and they by mistake sent 2 instead of one soooo yaaaay!!!! saves me a tone of money

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Hey Buddah, i'm strongly considering coming to canada for a month in the summer to travel about a bit... could i come visit you if i do?

5. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

*looks awkward and blushes*…….:p You know what Fleassy! I would be more then honored to spend some time with you:) unfortunately we have a long long time to plan until this summer comes a rolling around.

6. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

hehe yay wow that would be wikkid. My dads old OLD friends live in Vancoover so im hopefully going to visit them and (although its a long way out) my friend might be staying at his unkles empty house in Toronto ... so if i can get up there i might be up there at some point... i REALLY wanna see Niagra Falls (always have wanted to i love waterfalls.. and we have a vast lack of them in england) I might have to learn to drive before the summer i think :S ... whcih is scary as im petrified of cars :S

7. skankleft

skankleft Member

Wow really? 2 that's awesome! I got mine for Christmas so I was stoked I didn't have to pay.

8. RobbyRedLocks

RobbyRedLocks Member

[​IMG]I got stuck inna computer???

9. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

i have a question if anyone can answer it. welll i had my dreads for 2 weeks and they started knotting up all ready pretty good. but since they wernt done good and looked not very good, i took them out. plus my mom and dad kept nagging me on how i'll have to cut my hair sooo short. but i really want dreads and i miss having them but i dont want to cut my hair or shave my head and i know i probably wont have them all my life, but who knows i do love them. so my question is, if i decide to get them again would that be a good idea? and how short do some people cut their hair? another question haha befor ei forget to ever ask, whats the best way to seperate your hair so they are even? and how big is each section? thanks!

10. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

visit the forum for it (link to it in the arts and fashion forum)...this forum is for nudity and barefooters. :D