Informant Alert

Discussion in 'Protest' started by RevoMystic, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

Maybe if you didn't want people to post on this thread, you shouldn't have made it in the first place. Sounds to me like you're just mad that people called you on your bullshit.

2. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

actually Kandahar, you mean-spirited prick, I admitted that I fucked up. I was wrong, and I admitted it a long time ago. And he continues to keep updating this thread. That's my point.

3. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

You can close the thread any time you want. Obviously you enjoy the attention or you would've done so long ago.

And YOU continue to update the thread almost as much as Whispers does.

4. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

It's not about getting attention. When i want attention, I find more productive ways of doing it. This had and has nothing to do wtih "getting attention". I'm not 13 years old anymore.
    you're pretty good at being, well, just plain wrong. How does it feel to be so wrong all the time?
    So how do I close the thread? I don't see a delete option, otherwise I would have done it already.

5. yummy

yummy Banned

that guy whispers is on other websites ......he is a secert agent for what i hear.....amazing guy

6. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

yummy, you're late. the joke is long dead.

interesting how Kandahar doesn't reply when asked
    how to delete a thread. Guess he's easily
    entertained.

7. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

Yeah I am. I changed my mind about you deleting this thread. I'm enjoying watching you make an ass of yourself over and over and over again, by continuing to update this thread yourself just in case any newcomers didn't realize what a dumbass you are.

EDIT: But since I'm nice, I'll give you a word of advice. Stop updating the thread and others will probably follow suit. The only reason this thread has lasted as long as it has is because you reply to every post with "Stop making fun of me!!!"

8. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

SHUT UP! For gods' sake just stop this petty bickering and just shut the fuck up. Watch this video.
    Magical Trevor
    There, isn't that better?

Now, there is no such thing as secret government agents deep undercover in the jungles of hipfora, there is no such thing as this thread. Please disreard this message.

g7fhdj3374hnddg7r7rfie909jhfnc8d99f883dhdhjkjsbvtteetrfs22edee6

9. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

Wise advice. I'm done with this thread.

10. Shakezulla

Shakezulla Banned

So how 'bout them Eagles?

11. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

Kandahar, even though you're a waste of sperm, for you...this will be my last time posting here.
    And thanks for being so great and telling me how to delete!
    You sure are a quality guy... not.