info bout acid

Discussion in 'Ask The Old Hippies' started by marley420, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Smooty

Smooty Member

FAGGIT! (rokyn) ive done lsd 3 times and theres no way that i got it from 3 different people and it wasn't lsd. it was pretty much the same experience, although it was definitely very weak. from what i hear from older people. i was on it one day and there was some 30-some yr old dude chillin with us and he was like, "that aint the shit we used to get, we'd be rollin in the grass laughing." meanwhile i watched the veins in my hand rearrange.....

2. Rain1950

Rain1950 Member

How sad this thread is; you are glorifying altering your conscience being. You are using enhancements trying to be true and real. Life doesn't work that way

3. NeuroDr

NeuroDr Member

you've never done it? dont talk then, u dont kno, and this thread isn't for u

4. Rain1950

Rain1950 Member

Your siggy is 'Trust your mind, Trust your soul'

You are a poser

Get high on life

5. NeuroDr

NeuroDr Member

how am i a poser? bc i live differently than u? y dont u just get ur own life to worry about so u dont have to bother caring how other people live theirs?
    and if u knew anything about this topic u would understand my sig, more evidence u dont belong here, is it fun for you to hop onto other threads just to tell the people on it how they're wrong? lol

6. rabbitholes

rabbitholes Member

Your only gonna get one life to try it.

It's not gonna kill you

It's not going to get you addicted

Your going to have a hopefully beautiful experience

You might do it every once and a while

And your life will probably be better for it

7. Waterfall of Indigo

Waterfall of Indigo Member

Is it normal to have one of your parents have a problem with you trying LSD. My mom thinks i should wait, and decide at 21. Did any of ya guys parents have problems wit you thinking or doing lsd.

8. oink

oink Member

You're kidding, right?

9. NeuroDr

NeuroDr Member

^^ hahahaha exactly...i would think my parents would have quite the problem with it...if they knew of course