info bout acid

Discussion in 'Ask The Old Hippies' started by marley420, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

lol. you wish you could get real acid you poser wannabe.

But you sho can play the banjo. I'd be more worried about getting some teeth over acid you dumb hick.

2. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

OH SHIT. IT MUST BE TRUE. IT'S ON THE INTERNET!!! So where does it say that this so called acid of today does not have strictnine in it?

We are left with the knowledge that, at this time, there is not enough information to resolve the "good acid / bad acid" debate. We will continue to watch for new data on this topic and hope this work can inspire other investigators to look more closely at the issue. Perhaps university researchers will be inspired to contact Erowid about follow-up work.

3. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

Enlighten me o acid lord. What did I say that I was full of shit? That you are too young to have seen good acid?

4. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

read the article/study i just posted the link to..

im not going to sit and try and convince you what ive seen or done.quite frankly i can already tell it would be a complete waste of my time..

so think what ya wanna think,i just wish you would quit spreading misinformation..

5. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

According to who? you? LOL.

6. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

Maybe you should hang out in the "ask the young wannbe" forums instead of coming to this one. They might believe you know what you are talking about over there.

7. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

I can tell it's not much.

8. hippiehillbilly

look i aint sayin there aint poorly made acid out there,,hell there was poorly made and fake acid in the 60's an ya cant say there wasnt.."dont eat the brown acid" comes to mind.

but for you to claim that good clean white fluff LSD doesnt exist anymore is BULLSHIT!!

there are still sources out there for shit that would blow your fuckin mind,no matter what you think..

therefore your spreading misinformation IMO.

9. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

Dude,

I never said that the good stuff doesn't exist anymore. Please show me that. As a general statement, I said good luck finding it. If you can, more power to you brother and then you attacked me. Chill man. The average kid ain't gonna find that kind of acid when assholes are making acid out of poison cheaply to make a buck. If you have a chemist who makes connaisseur cid, that's awesome.

Of course there was bad acid but if are basing that from a Woodstock album, I gotta laff. The Orange sunshine of 73-74 was some bad juju. It's easy to fark up a batch of acid.

I will say that I do enjoy the grass that is being hybridized nowadaze however.

10. hippiehillbilly

these people were,are friends of mine,although ill never see 2 of them again.tyra got ten years and troy got 50 years federal.

sorry for the secondary link,if you do a search of these forums theres plenty of discussion from that time period to verify i do know these people.

a fellow forum member was actually in the house when it was raided,hes mentioned in this article.he did a year and is out now. anyway, please note the highlighted sentence.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4255546

LSD seized near OSU campus
    June 4, 2005 - 10tv.com

Narcotics officers seized more than 4,500 hits of the hallucinogen, LSD, in what authorities are describing as a major drug bust near the Ohio State University campus.

Lab technicians say it's some of the most highly concentrated, potent LSD they have ever tested, judging the thousands of units to be worth tens of thousands of dollars on the streets.

The doses look like a sheet of paper. But closer inspection reveals hundreds of tiny perforations. And police say each is coated with the liquid drug LSD.

Narcotics detectives started making undercover buys a few weeks ago, targeting people who they say looked the part.

"The hippy generation, if you want to call it that,” is how one undercover detective described the look of the suspects.

Detectives say they bought LSD from Justin Perry and Timothy Alexander. Both of them now face trafficking charges.

The investigation ended in a raid at an apartment on
    Chittenden Avenue
    where detectives found the 4,500 hits of L-S-D, worth about $22,000 on the street.

"It's definitely surprising and scary in the same regard because of the dangers that come along with a drug like LSD," a detective told 10TV.

Tyra McDonald and Troy Williams face first-degree felony possession charges.

Douglas Crook, is facing less serious possession charges.

Police call the arrests and seizures significant. But undercover officers suspect there's a lot more where this came from. Still this bust could put a dent in the local LSD trade.

Williams and McDonald, the two people accused of felony possession, could face the next 10 years in prison if convicted.

11. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

Again, I never said good acid was dead. And it could be the strongest they've tested because someone has taken the time to once again create a quality product. Kind of proves my point that that cid of the 80's and 90's was kinda crappy if this is the best they've tested.

It's good to see someone adding more micros to the product for a change.

Cheers

12. hippiehillbilly

ok old man your convinced there hasnt been good product since the 60's,but i been involved in the culture since 1976 and quite frankly ive never had any problem gettin quality product. so i guess your just surrounded by shitty drugs or ive gotten lucky for the last 32 years..

i dunno.

i guess we will just have to agree to disagree..

13. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Member

:) Again, I was never defending the 60's acid. The best acid I've ever done was the microdots, windowpanes, and the blotters from 75 through 79. After that, I thought it all went downhill. I did say the strongest acid I've ever done was in the 60's however the strongest wasn't the best trip.

14. hippiehillbilly

well ya cant do much about what folks do once they get the liquid.. i agree its a damn shame how weak most kidz are layin there doses nowadays.. the prices i see some of them charging is crazy as well..

i guess were blessed in that as i said ive been around the shit,well at least in contact with folks with quality product pretty much for the last 30 years,people just come an go.. ever so often someone will float through (literally just show up outta the blue with doses for everyone lol. although i must admit its getting MUCH less frequent, by our choice,long story.) an gift us a trip. i wouldnt pay the price for what the kidz are slingin nowadays,then again i dont have to,but i sure as hell appreciate a drop or 2 outta there personal stash lol....

im gettin to old for the shit anyway.. one of these days ill turn it down..

i guess thats when ill know im gettin old huh?? lol

15. hippiehillbilly

oh BTW, welcome to the forums capn,

i must say,i aint got to have a good head buttin contest with a old fart since burl left the forums..

its been quite entertaining.. ;)

16. NeuroDr

NeuroDr Member

hey capn, good to see an old man on here...bet u got some fuckin stories from back in the day huh? i wish i was there back then...but anyways...pure LSD is alive and well, and there is not any certain TYPE of acid that will make u trip for two days...just take a lot..lol

if the hits are not as concentrated now as they were then (which im pretty sure they aren't), just take more...my friend ate a 10 strip n tripped through a weekend. n just cuz someone wasn't around in the 60s doesnt mean they dont kno what real acid is even like. there are very distinct characteristics of LSD that any idiot with minimal knowledge could use to distinguish b/t real LSD and some other chem

n im pretty sure ppl cant trip off poison ne ways, so the only other options are RCs if someone is indeed tripping...correct?

17. oink

oink Member

I was sitting here trying to remember my last acid trip. The vast majority of my trips were in 70 and 71 with a very few as late as 74. After that, there was one aberration where I did some clear drops once around 81. The dose in 81 was weaker than what I did years earlier. Of course there was the option of more drops. I really couldn't imagine continuing to trip as I had in the 70s. I heard from friends how obviously fried I was. Plus, I don't remember that period with great clarity. I don't know if I would ever do it again. Not right now. Probably not. Based on the links posted by hippiehillbilly, I would gather that good acid is a rarity.

18. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

capn crunch..you arent the captasin crunch i know are ya???
    the age is about right are u a chiropractor?
    if your who i think ya are..much respect to yoiur knowledge
    we probly met mid 80's sometime..havent tripped myself since round those days
    good to see ya here

19. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

I must add that here in my country we have anonymous drug testing labs. You can bring in a sample and they'll test whats on or in it in a lab and then you can actually know for sure whats in it.
    So here actually the LSD right now is really, really clean. Doses on average aren't too high (about 100 ug is average), but its clean, there's nothing else on it. All the tested LSD is on blotters, we get other forms but they aren't as pure.
    So for as far as I'm sure I've taken real actual clean LSD on blotter about 12 times, as I've had it tested..and it really is.
    I dont'know anything about the quality in other countries where testing is impossible, but if you get the real clean stuff its mostly just a beautiful amazing trip, very visual, barely any phisical side effects if any at all and it lasts for long beautiful hours.
    Ofcourse you can get a really bad experience if you have deep problems with yourself or your situation, LSD strengthens your intuition to a really extreme level, so always make sure you're in the right place with the right people when you take it.

Other then that, I'm ofcourse not an old hippie but I'd just like the mention that where I live clean LSD does exist and isn't that hard to find at all, if I can find it here, other people can probably find it on other places too. Its not 100% something of the past, although I heared that in america the LSD is somewhat dirtier then here.

20. rokyn

rokyn Member

I work for the goverment, we are tracking down your IP's. you will get arrested by your local police within 24 hours.