infection in my knee!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by flmkpr, Aug 20, 2005.

1. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

so i thouht at first it was just a thorn! well i let it get nice and moist and figurd it would just pop out hehe not happining the infection is getting deep into my knee. and starting to crawl down my leg! now i think it was a bite of some kind. spider? blow fly? but ive dealt with blow flyies before on my pets and it wont respond ! its getting deep into my knee and it hurts like a mother when i move it and i dont have the money to deal so should i just get realy drunk and lance it! right around the site is hard i cant get any thing to come out! ive already tryied to let it out anybody got ideas for a drawing poultice! i know your going to tell me to go see a doctor but the docs that are around here dont know there ass from thier boner ive already been through it and they dont care! they are just doing their time to pay obligations on thier student loans!!!! and i already owe them!!! a drawing poultice is what i need or im back into them for another 1,500 that i dont have!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrr!

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

quit picking at it.

3. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

ya you say that but when i do every thing is sterile and i didnt until i knew it needs to be releasd i sware im going to get a microscope and an incubater!

4. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i mean all i have been doing is take the head off and try and let some pressure off my nerves but nothing will come out!!but thanks i know what your saying and i did leave it be for long enugh this is starting to scare me its not like any infection ive ever had before and i have had more than my share and my imune syst has alwase been strong!

5. Biggen

Biggen Banned

I heard that, brother! Maybe one of the "conservatives" among us could give us a little reminder as to why socialized healthcare isn't a good idea.

6. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

heard that now if one of them could just give me a gould recipe for a drawing poultice i might have some more respect for them but they wont do that unless they make money on it!!so mutch for your fellow man!!!!!!

7. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

That doesn't sound very good,flmkpr....I wish you would get that checked out some how,because the spreading part makes it sound much worse than a normal infected area.
    If you must draw out the infection yourself,then I know of one way that may work. You could try putting some salt in an empty,clean beer bottle..or any glass bottle with a neck...then add boiling water,fill it until about 3 inches from the top...hold the mouth of the bottle to the area and it will hurt lol...the heat will hurt,and also,if it does draw the infection out(or maybe it is a thorn or something),that part will probably hurt as well. You should know if it's working after about 5 minutes.

You can try that and see what happens...good luck :)