Indyref 2: Scotland Goes To The Polls Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Walking Dickhead, Mar 13, 2017.

?

Should Scotland be an Independent Country?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Yes (non-nationals)

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. No (non-nationals)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Yeah we stand With you Calling Names again which you always seem to resort to when you don't agree with what someone says

And that says a lot about You ;)

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

What do you mean calling names, let alone calling names... again? I have never called anyone anything on here, and I've never resorted to personal attacks. I simply made a statement about my opinion of people who support cannabis prohibition.

Sure I called Theresa May a ****, but she is not a member of hipforums and she is a politician.

I just made a statement about my opinion. That is my opinion, and has been my opinion for about 20 years since I began to discover the benefits cannabis had to my life, and the problems I still face today in acquiring it because of the fascist law, which you support.

If you want to take offence at that they be my guest. I take offence at your support of prohibition, in the same way I would take offence to someone who thought homosexuality should be a criminal offence punishable by the law.

You're persistently antagonistic approach towards me says everything about the sort of person you obviously are, the sort of person I would not choose to associate with in real life, and I'll probably just do my best to ignore you on here from now on.

3. Rots in hell

And I am Antagonistic ?

4. The Walking Dickhead

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

I think you two are nuts about each other :)

I think ..You hear me..It's what i myself think..

That perhaps some states in the USA have it right!

If it were up to me, which it never will be!

I would have it done via the chemist, in different forms, for different people's needs!

So for people as a relaxing form, with cancer, ms, and other debilitating illness's..But not on the street!

I also think if you wanna grow a bit for yourself, that should be allowed, so long as your not growing it to supply!

It's the supplying that's the problem i think! In the wrong hands, even a bit of weed is dangerous!

Just my opinion..

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

I don't know what's stopping you, i think there is more to both those women than what we see!

7. The Walking Dickhead

If it was legal then the street dealers would soon be out of business. Some of them would move into Coffeeshop style premises, and there would be a greater level of quality control. This would not only remove the criminal element, and the danger associated with having to (sometimes) approach street dealers but the dangers from poor quality cannabis and cannabis that has been adulterated would be significantly reduced as well.

Asides from the fundamental civil liberties issues, that it's everyone's individual right to choose what they do so long as they are not hurting anyone else, legalising it would take away all the negative aspects of cannabis, all of which are only there in the first place because of prohibition.

I've damaged my health from smoking poor quality hash and I've put myself in danger trying to score on the streets. I don't want to come across as racist, but let's just say I wouldn't recommend going to Brixton in London and asking a black guy if he knew somewhere to score some weed. You'll almost certainly get ripped off, and posibly threatened or assaulted.

Buying it off the streets of Manchester in my naive youth from street dealers looking to exploit young students like myself is also not a good plan, and there again I exposed myself to some very bad Mosside gangs who continued to act in very intimidating ways towards me when I passed them in the street thereafter, after they sold me a bag of tea leaves for £20.

So no, I see nothing positive about cannabis prohibition, and I don't hold anyone who supports this in very high esteem.

Back to the point... this is one of my main reasons for wishing to sever ties with the dictatorship of Westminster.

I've fucking had it to here with the bullshit, I just want to live a healthy, productive life and explore different levels of consciousness and perhaps develop myself spiritually, and physically and mentally. Maybe this is the only life I get in the universe, so why the fuck isn't this my right to life my life the way I want to!

8. The Walking Dickhead

yeah maybe it's Sturgeon that's stopping us, because as I said before Scotland going independent would significantly reduce the popularity of the SNP in elections. They might still swing an election though, but a lot of people who previously supported Labour or other parties would go back.

9. The Walking Dickhead

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

11. The Walking Dickhead

Who knows.

I don't think you can trust any politician.

Sturgeon seems to be best buddies with Hilary Clinton as well, and she has invited Donald Trump to Scotland!

Scotland will never be free :(

12. Rots in hell

Perhaps she is not stupid and knows she won't get the vote ! leaving her with no job or ambition
    Scotland would never be free within the EU Either

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

No one is free in the EU, no one is free with a Conservative government in power! Money is too important to governments, not people! If only people really thought about it before they voted! Instead of believing the gulable shite the politicians spew out to gain votes!

1 person likes this.
  14. Rots in hell

Yes but unfortunately they are All the same whatever they call themselves Labour are no better Even though I voted for them all my life in the Belief that they were for the working man :unsure: But in the end they have to Balance the Books People come second unfortunately

At least Sturgeon is honest in that All she wants is Scottish independance Whatever it costs Scotland ""

1 person likes this.
  15. The Walking Dickhead

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

We can but hope..Trouble is! Who do you replace her with? Tories is Tories!

I hope you get what you want. But if it's not what the government wants, it's not going to happen! You and i both know that! Tories rule! Bastards!

17. The Walking Dickhead

The tories rule Scotland like Skeletor rules the universe.

1 person likes this.
  18. The Walking Dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo